Auction.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auction.com Interview Questions

2.5

Commercial Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auction.com (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I got a phone call after a couple of emails, the lady i talked to was very nice and seemed to be interested. when i finally got the phone call i told her that i was still in school and was not graduating until december, then she started to get a little less interested and told me we should keep in contact, which has been the hardest thing to do since then

Interview Questions

• asked about when i was graduating and if i could relocate   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed process. They really wanted to know how I overcame some objections and challenges more than anything, and of course they wanted to make sure I knew how to sell...The management is very down to earth, they just want to see that you have some back bone and are confident in what you're bringing to the table

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a very difficult situation you went through and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Auction.com in April 2013.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter asking me if I was available for an interview over the next 2 days. She stated she received my resume from online. I responded with my available times for those 2 days. She set the time for the next day at 12pm. I responded with my confirmation. ...I haven't heard from them since. No phone call, no email, no contact whatsoever. Who does that!!!

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com (Belmont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is good. Team and Management is very nice. They have very good estimations on the position.

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auction.com.

Interview

no real interview skills needed for this just throw some names at them and your instantly hired. i just had to be referred to get scheduled even though i had experience they didnt really ask me about it we just chatted most of the time.

Interview Questions

• asked me about my family, thought that was illegal to do   Answer Question

Negotiation

none needed

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Auction.com (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

no clue whom they want to hire. random ds and algo questions. called me onsite to do upper management round and then decided i was not a fit. what a waste of time. do proper screening before u waste someones time by calling them onsite.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com (Belmont, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a 3rd party recruiter. There was a phone interview and then on-site a couple weeks later. It wasn't that hard if you have work experience. Not much algo back then, but they probably do have now.

Interview Questions

• More practical questions like JavaScript and work experience.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and in 1 week was contacted by the recruiter. The recruiter asked me questions about my background and mainly about my resume.After a chat about my background he went ahead and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was technical which involved writing a code and the interviewer was polite.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auction.com (Belmont, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Process was good but met a very unprofessional interviewer. Got too personal and was almost dis-respecting. Other 3 interviewers were great and conducted it professionally.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

round 1 phone interview
    round 2 office interview
    casual dress, nice people, and professional