Austin ISD Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Teachers

9m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,830

952 Comments

Join the conversation on

Austin ISD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin ISD in Nov 2020

Interview

HR streamlined the process. Onboarding could be complicated, but interview showed personalities of the schools. Principals interviewed via Zoom. The entire interview was around 30 minutes, in Spanish and English due to position.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you good for this role? How do you work with special education?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was contacted by the elementary school's principal when they wanted an interview. It was a very secure campus. I waited a while to be seen but overall they were very friendly and asked a few in depth questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Austin ISD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Austin ISD in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied and was called to interview a couple days later with the principal. Standard interview with simple questions. The principal asked me about experience running reports, Excel experience and use of school software TEAMS. A week later, received a phone call from AISD HR office offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is previous experience with school information software like TEAMS?

Austin ISD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin ISD

Interview

Applied online--longer application process than other jobs i'e applied to. Received call to schedule interview. Very friendly small group of SLP interviewers at a local school. Wore business casual.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about me and my experiences and why I want the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online through applitrack and interviewed with 3-4 Speech language pathologists who were very nice. It has been almost four weeks and I haven’t heard back. Does anyone know typically how long they take to make hiring decisions?

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background with speech and language disorders

Austin ISD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin ISD in Apr 2019

Interview

It was precise and the questions were not difficult to answer. If you prepare well with a lot of examples you will be fine. Make sure that you go with the mindset to impress

Interview Questions
  • You must be proficient in Excel, word and power point

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

I was living out of state, as I had not re-located to Texas yet and they were kind enough to conduct a Skype interview. They had a panel of 4 people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Austin ISD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin ISD

Interview

At a job fair offered a contract. Later, a principal sent an e-mail for an interview. After the interview, Human Resources calls to offer a position. You get an envelope and you need to sign paperwork and send it back as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interview was brief but informative. but you have to wait for a call from HR downtown to get the offer from them, not the principal. It was a long process to get all of my certifications and transcripts in.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work with students with Special Needs?

Austin ISD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD in Jun 2017

Interview

About a month after I applied, I was scheduled for an interview. There were three people on the committee. When I arrived I was given a PowerPoint that I was asked about during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews