Austin ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Austin ISD

2.7

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by the elementary school's principal when they wanted an interview. It was a very secure campus. I waited a while to be seen but overall they were very friendly and asked a few in depth questions

Data Processing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin ISD in July 2019.

Interview

Applied and was called to interview a couple days later with the principal. Standard interview with simple questions. The principal asked me about experience running reports, Excel experience and use of school software TEAMS. A week later, received a phone call from AISD HR office offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is previous experience with school information software like TEAMS?   Answer Question

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin ISD.

Interview

Applied online--longer application process than other jobs i'e applied to. Received call to schedule interview. Very friendly small group of SLP interviewers at a local school. Wore business casual.

Interview Questions

• General questions about me and my experiences and why I want the job   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online through applitrack and interviewed with 3-4 Speech language pathologists who were very nice. It has been almost four weeks and I haven’t heard back. Does anyone know typically how long they take to make hiring decisions?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background with speech and language disorders   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin ISD in April 2019.

Interview

It was precise and the questions were not difficult to answer. If you prepare well with a lot of examples you will be fine. Make sure that you go with the mindset to impress

Interview Questions

• You must be proficient in Excel, word and power point   1 Answer

Mental Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I was living out of state, as I had not re-located to Texas yet and they were kind enough to conduct a Skype interview. They had a panel of 4 people.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin ISD.

Interview

At a job fair offered a contract. Later, a principal sent an e-mail for an interview. After the interview, Human Resources calls to offer a position. You get an
    envelope and you need to sign paperwork and send it back as soon as possible.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief but informative. but you have to wait for a call from HR downtown to get the offer from them, not the principal. It was a long process to get all of my certifications and transcripts in.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work with students with Special Needs?   1 Answer

Student Teaching Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD in June 2017.

Interview

About a month after I applied, I was scheduled for an interview. There were three people on the committee. When I arrived I was given a PowerPoint that I was asked about during the interview.

Special Education Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin ISD (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very brief. There is so much turnover in this poor paying industry that they just want warm bodies that aren't entirely incompetent. It would be very hard to mess up this interview.