Austin Regional Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Austin Regional Clinic

2.7

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR first then with supervisor. Interview with HR rep then they will set up an interview at the clinic with the supervisors. After that the supervisor will call you with an offer if you get one. Offer cam pretty quick. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

sent in paperwork and resume; attended in person interview with lab manager and HR department, partly one:one, partly with another applicant; discussed job roles and had mini quiz over laboratory procedures

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a great experience. I felt very comfortable during the interview and was able to answer questions effectively & honestly. They asked relevant questions according to the position as well as typical interview questions such as "Give me an example of a time when...and what was the outcome. " Everyone was friendly & treated me with respect.

HIM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview itself was with the business manager and clinic manager and both were very friendly. Both took turns asking questions from a list of questions. They were very impressed and intrigued by my answers and preparedness for the interview. Afterward I was given a short tour of the office which I would've been working and it was a typical physicians office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you performance went above and beyond the call of duty. What was situation and what set your performance above anything that was expected?   1 Answer

I had to turn down this position due to the entry level salary not being compatible with relocation expenses.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was a ok first get a phone call from HR and then you get interview by HR . Then they will send you to interview with Lab manager

EMR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online directly through the ARC website then received a email couple of days later to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager, then I was told that the next step would be a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• They ask very general questions like tell them about yourself and what technical skills you have   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic.

Interview

It's very difficult to get an interview at ARC I have to say. It took me years to even get a call from them, and I have beyond the nursing experience they ask for. I just say keep trying and apply for any and every position available that you're interested in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't back down. I took a pay cut to come to ARC, but they met me in the middle. It was worth the pay cut to leave my former employer, and go work for ARC though

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Brief yet informative. Was told what was expected of me, starting pay and hours. I was finishing up my externship and agreed to take a lower salary, but was given a raise within 90 days. Great company to work for. Ask any questions you would like and they will be answers completely and fully.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was great, I was nervous because I was trying to attend Nursing School as well. So they were accommodating with that because they understand how important it is. They work with people going to school all the time and have many opportunities to work with you as long as you do your job when you're hired. They will fire you if you cant do the job and attend school in an affective way. Be smart with schedule and work.

Interview Questions

• What was something that threw you off during your shift and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Insurance Follow Up Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

There are 2 levels of the interview process. 1st Hr will contact you and do an in-person interview at the Hr location on Quarry Lake. This is mostly to screen through applicants in order to send the qualified applicants to the next stage. *To be honest I know few people who made it past this 1st stage without someone recommending them for the job. After that you'll do an on-site interview at whatever clinic you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Slow and made you sweat. They will offer you a job and even if you accept they will not respond to you until the Friday before your first Monday on the job. I accepted the job offer put in my 2 weeks at my former job and Austin Regional Clinic's Hr went dark and stopped returning my calls. Needless to say I was worried until I got the phone call that Friday. I know of at least 5 other employees with similar experiences.