Austin Regional Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Austin Regional Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.5

EMR Support Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic.

Interview

Initial communications were fairly straightforward. Was requried to do a presentation in front of a large group mid-interview. The interview itself was at least 8+ people in a conference room all asking questions. Seems like a very close knit team.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time that you dealt with a difficult end user and how did you handle/diffuse the situation?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a great experience. I felt very comfortable during the interview and was able to answer questions effectively & honestly. They asked relevant questions according to the position as well as typical interview questions such as "Give me an example of a time when...and what was the outcome. " Everyone was friendly & treated me with respect.

Lab Assistant Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview with an HR employee. After that I received a request for a face to face interview with the same HR employee and the department head of the position I applied for. There were a series of questions about resume, previous experience, explanation of benefits, and tour.

Interview Questions

• Q: name some characteristics of employees that you have enjoyed working with (and also not enjoyed working with) in past jobs.
      Q: How have you handled customer complaints in your previous jobs?
      Q:Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was great, I was nervous because I was trying to attend Nursing School as well. So they were accommodating with that because they understand how important it is. They work with people going to school all the time and have many opportunities to work with you as long as you do your job when you're hired. They will fire you if you cant do the job and attend school in an affective way. Be smart with schedule and work.

Interview Questions

• What was something that threw you off during your shift and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR first then with supervisor. Interview with HR rep then they will set up an interview at the clinic with the supervisors. After that the supervisor will call you with an offer if you get one. Offer cam pretty quick. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

EMR Specialist Interview

Interview

I heard about the position through a University program. I was asked to submit my resume for pre-screening, and then selected for face to face interviews with 3 ARC employees of various positions. This interview was fairly standard and easy, but I was then given a packet at the end to fill out a fax back. I chose not to proceed at that point, partly because I had many other interviews/offers that I was more interested in at that point, I had heard some negative things about ARC such as low salary and frequent firings, and who faxes anymore?

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic.

Interview

It's very difficult to get an interview at ARC I have to say. It took me years to even get a call from them, and I have beyond the nursing experience they ask for. I just say keep trying and apply for any and every position available that you're interested in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't back down. I took a pay cut to come to ARC, but they met me in the middle. It was worth the pay cut to leave my former employer, and go work for ARC though

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Brief yet informative. Was told what was expected of me, starting pay and hours. I was finishing up my externship and agreed to take a lower salary, but was given a raise within 90 days. Great company to work for. Ask any questions you would like and they will be answers completely and fully.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

First round of interviews is within the lab and held by the lab supervisor, depending on the shift you would like to work for. The second round is conducted by human resources. Both interviews are very simple behavioral questions such as "describe a time in which you had a conflict with a coworker" or "what would you do in a situation where there is a disagreement with a coworker?"

Interview Questions

• Almost no difficult questions. All behavioral questions, and no metaphorical "what kind of fruit would you be?" type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on hourly wage.

HIM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic (Austin, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview itself was with the business manager and clinic manager and both were very friendly. Both took turns asking questions from a list of questions. They were very impressed and intrigued by my answers and preparedness for the interview. Afterward I was given a short tour of the office which I would've been working and it was a typical physicians office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you performance went above and beyond the call of duty. What was situation and what set your performance above anything that was expected?   1 Answer

I had to turn down this position due to the entry level salary not being compatible with relocation expenses.