Autism Home Support Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Autism Home Support Services

2.4

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Aurora, IL).

Interview

A recruiter emailed me, and set up a time to call. She called at that time and asked me questions about my experience with Autism and etc. She then either told me then or called back to tell me she move on to the next phase-- meet with a Lead person. We met in starbucks not too far from my house. The office is far away so i was happy to meet close by. I got hired and told I would be a good fit pending background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a win win situation.
      Explain what the environment you will work in may look like.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate your pay! Ask for more money to start, and then each pay raise you'll just grow from there.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Northbrook, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. I met with key players right from the beginning. They were honest and supportive through the process. They kept in constant contact during the decision phrase and I appreciated that very much.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with this population?   1 Answer

CTM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services.

Interview

They called me... Did interview over phone. Then got another interview at coffee shop. Then got call saying they wanted to offer me a position. Overall everyone is real nice. They say they will give you more hours but i only started with half the minuim they originally told me. Maybe it will pick. Seems like a good job if your a behavioral dork like me. Just remember to stay calm and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a boy throwing a fit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Naperville, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process involves different steps interviewing with different people. I thought this was very appropriate to assure they hire people who fit the description. The initial interview was phone call. The next step was an interview one on one.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with children with autism?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Northbrook, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview went very smooth. Mostly behavioral questions/get to know you. Also want to learn your past experience. They'll also ask you what behaviors your comfortable with ex: SIB, bodily fluids ( you'll probably do tons of intensive potty training with the little ones)

Interview Questions

• How would you explain how to use a phone to a teen with ASD learning how to call home/ use a phone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Northbrook, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Short and Sweet. First I was required to do a phone interview with a recruiter. After the phone interview I was set up to do a face to face interview and was able to speak with a BCBA one on one about the job requirements. This interview was helpful because I was able to ask about company policies and procedures and talk about what my expectations of the company were. The BCBA was very nice and answered all my questions during this time.

CTM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services.

Interview

First came a phone screening, and after I was asked to drive to northbrook for the group interview. The interview was an appointment-based meeting, in a group setting with other senior staff. Scenario-based questions were asked, and general work ethic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Northbrook, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on line and got a call with basic questions. Was asked to go for an interview and talked with 2 more people. They provide training both online, in person and also one on one after hire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      What experience do you have with Autism?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and painless. Everyone was kind and helpful and the questions were easy. Quick response and job offer. One of the quickest processes for an interview I’ve experienced.

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grayslake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Grayslake, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had to pass a phone screening. After that I interviewed in person at a coffee shop with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst where she asked mostly situational questions and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with problem behavior and running hygiene type programs for a client?   1 Answer