Autism Home Support Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Autism Home Support Services

2.3

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Wheaton, IL) in June 2020.

Interview

Interviewer asked me to walk through my professional background, my education, and then asked about my proudest achievements. She then walked through several different behavioral scenarios to determine whether I had experience with any of them.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Interview

It was a 20 minute phone interview. It was very easy, just a few basic questions (availability, experience with children with disability, why apply) were asked. The recruiter was very nice.

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Wheeling, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

Very friendly, comfortable, pleasant conversation. 30 minutes long phone interview. Talked about background history, what job responsibilities include as well as would you be comfortable with certain situations. Got interview within a few days. Interviewer was very kind and patient with answers and clarified questions well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services.

Interview

Easy phone interview and everything went smoothly. They were very friendly and got back to me quickly with an offer. I enjoyed the process and would highly recommend them to anyone.

RBT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services in March 2019.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and took approximately 20 minutes. The questions were very straightforward and if they are interested they will set up a second interview to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• It was something along the lines of how to deal with a situation when things do not go as planned   Answer Question

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

I was very impressed with my recruiter who took an hour to speak to me and answer all my questions. She even told me it was smart to shop around and really fins the right place because most of these in home ABA therapy places have a high RBT turnover rate because they do not take the time to properly train and mentor them before throwing them alone with clients.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you found yourself in a crisis, how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

BCBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Lake Zurich, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial interviews took place over the phone where I was asked to provide a writing sample and describe my experience with clients in the ABA field. after further review I was asked to come in for a one on one interview at a Panera bread where an overview of the job was presented and I was asked about my ability to carry out the duties of the job .

Interview Questions

• what was the most challenging situation you faced with a client/someone under your care and how did you handle it.
      What duties of the job are you most confident about carrying out and what are you least confident
      what is your experience working with working with individuals with autism
      why do you want to work for this company.   Answer Question

CTM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services.

Interview

First came a phone screening, and after I was asked to drive to northbrook for the group interview. The interview was an appointment-based meeting, in a group setting with other senior staff. Scenario-based questions were asked, and general work ethic questions.

Technician Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and painless. Everyone was kind and helpful and the questions were easy. Quick response and job offer. One of the quickest processes for an interview I’ve experienced.

CTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Home Support Services (Northbrook, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on line and got a call with basic questions. Was asked to go for an interview and talked with 2 more people. They provide training both online, in person and also one on one after hire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      What experience do you have with Autism?   Answer Question