AvMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.4

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AvMed (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call, phone interview, in person interview with two managers, computer test, drug test and background test. Everything went fine and it was a really smooth process even thou it was a long one.

Coding Compliance Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AvMed.

Interview

First had a phone interview then Interviewed in person and with another supervisor via video chat. The interview seemed to go well but I never received any further communication.

Interview Questions

• Asked me for an example of a coding project I had worked on   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Clinical Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AvMed (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

In person interview process, interviewed by 2 managed persons for over an hour for all off my past experience to see if I was qualified for the job. I was probably evaluated on my interviewing skills and my response to their answers and how comfortable I was in the interview process. I must have passed as I was hired.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AvMed.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Submitted my application in person and interviewed the following week. Following standard background checks, I will hired and began employment within 2 weeks.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AvMed (Miami, FL).

Interview

This section is supposed to be used to describe the process. What if there is none? Interviewing and hiring was a hodge podge of comedic errors and glaring warnings.

Negotiation

I was told how much of a favor they were doing for me.

Director, Network Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AvMed (Miami, FL).

Interview

If you meet the minimum job requirements, you can easily get an interview. They are always looking for people because the turnover is high. If you know someone that works for them, that's the best way to get in.

Interview Questions

• They haven't progressed to behavioral interviewing yet, so the questions are fairly predictable. Interviews are not structured, and they have you talk to a lot of different people (managers) in the division. Everyone is busy and overworked, and HR offers little has not invested in establishing consistent guidelines and coaching managers through the selection process. This company has a hard time with making decisions, so you may talk to as many as 6-8 people in a day, which can be exhausting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You negotiate with the HR recruiter, who takes direction from the hiring manager. Benefits are non-negotiable, but you can get them to go up in salary if they want you, so ask for a little more after the first offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AvMed (Miami, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I got interviewed by the manager and few other associates. The process was nice, people seemed helpful and the atmosphere was not stressed. The questions were relevant and I was asked about my past analysis and documentation experience. I was also asked about how I worked in teams and if I has any conflicts and how I dealt with them. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AvMed in April 2008.

Interview

Met with recruiter first then with the benefits dept and finally with the hr director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didnt need to negotiate