Avantguard Monitoring Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avantguard Monitoring

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avantguard Monitoring (United States)

Interview

It was two parts that were not too terribly hard. You have a phone interview and then an in person interview where you have to have a typing speed of at least 40 WPM, be able to commit to a 2 week training period with set hours (usually you have 3 time options, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day) and then be able to stay on for about a year.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you handle stressful situations (we dispatch ambulances and police/fire so sometimes you talk to people who are in a lot of pain)
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avantguard Monitoring (Rexburg, ID) in Feb 2015

Interview

I submitted my application online, and a few weeks later I got a call from Angel, the HR lady. She interviewed me over the phone, and then had me come in for a second interview. She asked about my history with customer service, but I don't really remember much else.

Interview Questions
  • She did ask me if I had any planned vacation in the next six months.

Anonymous Employee in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avantguard Monitoring (Rexburg, ID) in Sep 2014

Interview

Basic questions about integrity, previous experience, customer service experience. Not very hard to get past the interview if you get one. Show intiative and that you want to work more than 15 hours a week and you'll get it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avantguard Monitoring (Ogden, UT) in Aug 2014

Interview

After applying online, you'll have a phone interview with HR, and then they'll ask to meet you in person for an interview with the Data Entry supervisor. The interview process wasn't extraordinarily complicated: they ask you a few questions, and mostly they emphasized wanting someone that could fit in well with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Sometimes Data Entry can be kind of monotonous. Are you okay with a lot of repetition in your job?
RSS Feed</>Embed