Axiom Medical Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Axiom Medical Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Axiom Medical Consulting

2.4

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Managers read off a paper and ask all the typical interview questions. No hard questions asked. They are desperate to hire people so you will probably get hired. It is a quick and easy process.

SQL Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview was arranged by a recruiter the day before. The interview call only lasted five minutes and did not go well. Probably partially my own fault because I started laughing and should have had more self control. The interviewer explained they had a new solution that they started coding last year and they were having difficulty finding new developers to help on the project. The interviewer also mentioned that they were being "picky" about who they hire because they wanted to be sure to find someone who would be the right fit for their team. Then the interviewer went on to describe the underlying technologies being used in their solution. The person I spoke with was mispronouncing the technology ASP.NET as though it were a complete word ("asspnet", similar to the way the phrase "clasp net" or "grasp net" or "ghasp net" might sound). The usual standard way of pronouncing it is letter-by-letter ("A" "S" "P" "dot" "net"). It can been heard in countless Youtube videos on the topic of ASP.NET development. So to someone such as myself whom has been working with this technology and pronouncing it correctly for many years, this mis-pronouncement caught me off guard and sounded really funny. And the thought that the person filtering the candidates with the skills they are seeking during the interviewing process doesn't even know how to correctly pronounce the names of the technologies being used was even more comical. I asked the interviewer if they had been referring to it as "asspnet" since they started the project last year, and the answer was "yes". The idea that the interviewer had been obliviously saying "asspnet" for over half a year and nobody on the technology team bothered to tell them the correct annunciation sounded like a real gag of a passive prank. I involuntarily burst out laughing; I wasn't trying to be rude. I tried to help and explained the correct pronouncement and suggested the interviewer to stop calling it "asspnet" because it creates a real laugh at their own expense. Unfortunately the interviewer took offense to my comment and ended the interview. I guess if you're going to work in the technology department at this company, you're going to have to be prepared to contain your sense of humor with great composure, and join-in on the absurdity of enunciating the acronyms for the cornerstone technologies being used as though they were words. If at some point you encounter somebody whom you'd expect to be a subject matter expert pronouncing HTML as "hutimle" and XML as "gzimmle" and VB.NET as "vubimle" and C# as "see pound", remain calm, stay serious, and hold back your urge to snicker no matter how gut-bustingly comical the entire conversation sounds.

Interview Questions

• Never got past the first 5 minutes during the call, so the only question asked was weather I was looking for a full time job or not. Never got into any technical questioning.   Answer Question

Axiom Medical Consulting Response

Jun 17, 2019 – HR Manager

Our HR and Recruiting team conducts a short pre-screen call to ensure that skills and experience align before scheduling the candidate with a phone interview with IT Leadership. We'll review some... More

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

It was simple and straight forward. Met once with the digital marketing 'expert', who brought me back for a second interview with the CRO. The second interview was conversational, enjoyable, I wanted to be part of the team and they seemed to like me too.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

This was a multi stage interview process. First was a phone screen that was fairly straightforward. Followed by round one interview in-person with the HR Manager and a Sale Executive. Round two went more in depth with the VP of Sales and the Sales Trainer. Over all pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Job History and reasons for leaving previous employers.   Answer Question

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to arrange a conference phone interview. On the conference phone interview I also did an online test of typing. We visited and discussed the job duties.

Interview Questions

• I did not feel any questions were too difficult. Mainly asked how I would handle certain situations via phone when speaking to clients.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Informal but professional. Easy to talk to. Even though I wasn't selected I don't think it was a waste of my time. They seemed very organized and had a well planned out interview sheet he was checking off from as he went along

Central Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Very simple, they ask you the normal questions, along with some personality based questions. You'll take a typing test and a computer knowledge test

Bilingual Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Very friendly staff met with Rebecca, Tiffany, and Tim. Basic Interview questions mainly personal. Looked like an easy job to do compared to what I did before everyone was and looked happy on what they were doing seemed like a great company to work with. They sat me down with two employees at their call center to ask them questions related to their job.

Interview Questions

• Where did you live before moving to Houston.   1 Answer

Central Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process went very quickly. I had a phone interview and then a few days later I had an in-person interview. The questions were your typical interview questions for the most part.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axiom Medical Consulting (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

The process was very fast. Started with a phone screen, a required writing sample, and then two on-site interviews; all within 3-4 days. They appear to be trying to build out a new sales culture but do not seem to understand the value or need for effective sales leadership. They also had a strange policy of no sales territories (sell wherever you can). It indicated to me an overall lack of a sales organizational structure with clearly defined goals.

Interview Questions

• several questions about personal hobbies   1 Answer