Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.7

CSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Quick interview All behavioral question
    know your resume strongly and if you speak quite good English you will get hired
    don't stress about the interview read about the company and your resume and you are all set

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Axis BAnk   1 Answer

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

First i applied for exam then after 6-7 days i got admit card for the exam then after 7-8 days i got mail for you will communicate for interview. after that i was invited for axis bank's interview at nagpur. Then there is a two interview panel and interview was good.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Interview process for Young Bankers program. Overall interview experience has been good. Only basic questions were asked.

Steps for hiring.
    1. Written exam
    2. Personal interview
    3. Final selection / loan disbursement

Interview Questions

• Family background.   1 Answer
    • why banking ?   2 Answers
    • How would you arrange for loan for the Young Bankers program incase the loan is rejected.   Answer Question

CSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

CSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I received an call for exam and so i appeared for exam but it took a while for them to organise an exam as i received notification about exam after few weeks after a week's time I received an email stating that I have cleared the exam and was scheduled for an Interview. My interview is tomorrow so let see what happens. Wish me Luck.

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal Information.
      2. As I was from Event background so the reason to come into banking.
      3. Why I choose Axis bank only.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank in August 2017.

Interview

axis bank young banker amcat(14 aug) exam k baad interview (28 to 30 aug) process hua .
    interview easy tha. around 20 to 30 candidate the first din .
    interview was taken by to senior manager of axis bank .
    venu : axis house noida sec 128.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, family background, about father's job and designation. about siblings and what are the doing etc   1 Answer
    • about ABYB program   1 Answer
    • about job role of CSO   1 Answer
    • what is mutual fund . how will you sell MF
      and they ask me about the risk factor involved in MF . also how will you determine the potential of customer to buy MF   1 Answer
    • why banking sector ..
      you are from life science background them why banking you can do MBA in life science and get good job ..   1 Answer
    • how will you fund this program.   1 Answer
    • president of india   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Noida (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through Amcat and after 2 weeks i got admit card and i gave aptitude test which consists if english reasoning Maths and personality . It was of 1.5 hrs and the level was good. Then after 1 week i got the call for interview on clearing aptitude round. I was interviewed at Axis House Noida.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

i was selected through by ABYB Program ..
    firstly Aptitude test is conduct then selected candidate will call for interview..
    Quick interview All behavioral question

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axis Bank in July 2017.

Interview

By far the most unprofessional company. The entire process took a week. Had business round on first day. They made me wait for 45 minutes then the HR asked me to leave and said HR round would be on call. They kept delaying it. Eventually after 4 days they took it. Confirmed my employment on call. Discussed my date for joining and perks. I was told the offer letter would be communicated to me in 3 working days. Made me wait for a week and then they called me saying that I have been rejected.

Interview Questions

• They asked me technical questions   2 Answers

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Not at all Satisfied with the Interview Process.
    The Interview process was unorganised.
    I was surprised to see candidates standing as there wasn't enough space to accommodate candidates.
    It wasn't an expected experience from Axis Bank.
    The team responsible for conducting the Interview haven't even checked the resume prior and I feel pity for candidates travelling from other Cities to give the Interview who were shortlisted.
    I think the process should be more transparent in Nature.