Axis Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 581 of over 581 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

It was a good experience to get interviewed by few of the senior staffs at axis bank. They made me feel comfortable throughout the process. All the panel members very easy to approach and helped to me understand the role that i have if i had been selected

Interview Questions
  • They asked the details that a balance sheet would have
    Answer Question

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

Focus on functional concepts and some excellent skills which are extremely essential for your everyday work. You should be well able to justify the need for changing the job and how you can give a long commitment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Axis Bank

Join the conversation on

Referral and Opportunities

3m

works at

Axis Bank

How important are brands on a resume? Is it a wise move to switch to a startup from a big company for an additional 1-2 LPA? I'm a BTECH IT+ MBA fresher working since two months at axis Bank. Pretty satisfied with my current job which is providing good learning opportunities so far but pretty dissatisfied with the salary I'm getting. I'm getting a chance to learn SAS here though I've heard most of the SAS coding they do here is pretty basic.

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sahāranpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Sahāranpur) in Dec 2021

Interview

Aptitude Test Followed by general interview In interview they had asked questions on statistics and also they had asked case study. The problem statement of case study was "In a bank on savings account the amount is decreasing continuously so find out the group of persons which are likely to reduce there savings account balance"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

They asked abt my studies background, check that am I interested to do sales. If you clear the written exam , 2nd round would be a interview, it can be easily clear if u have knowledge abt the banking system and products

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

I got the opportunity to interview for Product owner title from campus. Interview based on resume .It went on for about 30 minutes. It was an online interview. I was asked about my previous experience and internships in detail.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself .Why DBAT? What new would you bring to the table as DBAT product owner?

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

Treated very well and the interview process was smooth. There were 2 rounds which included aptitude and personal interview. Aptitude questions difficulty was on the average side . Interview questions were CV related and general questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Dehradun) in Nov 2021

Interview

First they took AMCAT test after that they invite us to join powertalk in which they explained roles and responsibilities and after that they took PI. All process was in online mode .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

The interview went well. It was a panel of three who took the interview. They asked me about my previous job experiences in detail, what my job profile was and why did I want to work with Axis Bank.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

the interview comprised of 3 Rounds process for BIU profile: 1)the first round was an aptitude test of 2 hours. the section for same was Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, and Personality test. 2) 2nd Round is was 1st Technical Round - it comprised of CV-based questions which were followed by a Guestimate and a situation-based question. 3) 3rd round was 2nd Technical Round - it comprised of again CV based questions but in more dept and that was followed by a case/market sizing and a couple of situation-based question.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Axis Bank

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview

They had me do a few things. The first was conversational and the other was technical in nature, some Excel and some computer science, but mostly financial and hypothetical finance problems which I answered easily because these questions weren't too hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 581 Interviews