Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It wan an on campus hiring which involved first aptitude than on site interview with the hiring Manager. the experience was good and it was very easy. I received the offer in a week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and other behavioral questions   17 Answers

CSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Quick interview All behavioral question
    know your resume strongly and if you speak quite good English you will get hired
    don't stress about the interview read about the company and your resume and you are all set

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Axis BAnk   11 Answers

Deputy IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

There are total 2 round..

First one is online test which consist of 4 section in amcat, First section consist of apti and reasoning questions and those are very easy similar to indiabix. In second section, questions are related to personality test. In the third section we have to answer the questions based on case study, that what you will do if certain situation is there.
    The forth section is most most difficult section of whole selection process that is technical round. Axis bank technical round was really a tough one where you have to answer 60 questions in 60 minutes and those questions are from c#, java, java script,sql,asp.net,xml,jdbc,html,php,awt,spring,swing and many other languages, I only able to identify those.

Second round.. (technical cum hr round)
    Cross your finger you are going to ask only from new technologies and from your project.. and they will say why this why that.. i.e why you are interested in java but in project you are using c#. Java is paid or c# , all about open source, what is Oracle jdk and open jdk and many many these types of questions.. also like what is angular js , node js , amazon efs etc..
    And also be prepare for schema designing of database and what will be the complete approach to design all the 3 tier architecture of certain system.

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Online Test, Interview single round (Tech + HR combined), Campus Placement, NIT Trichy. Interview round questions based mostly on your resume, projects. Two interviewers have taken at a time with questions comprising of Tech + HR

Panel Advocates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I am ok with telephonic and face to face both.As I m lookated in local and come for any type of interviews.So I m flexible with any type of interview process at any time.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was called for interview through campus placement, interview was about 15 minutes. Interview questions was mainly around my resume and credit analyst role.
    They have asked me about my articleship experience and based on that question relating to the job profile.

Relationship Manager- Corporate Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

So I gave an online test through Amcat and I was selected to give a final round of Interview at the Kolkata Circle Branch. There was no GD and I had to do for a round of PI with the Manager. He asked me general questions about myself and my family, my hobbies and most importantly he asked me whether I was ready to be relocated.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Noida (India)).

Interview

We came to know about the vacancy through the campus. First process is the aptitude test.. Then the selected candidates called for the interview at the axis house noida. The interview took place for 10min for each candidate. Only one round of interview has been taken place.

Interview Questions

• Introduction
      Why did you applied for this profile
      Public vs private company
      Tangible net worth   Answer Question

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

There are basicly two rounds
    1.technical round
     -basically they ask about project and why particular technology is used and why not other technology...write down some programs...
    2.HR or manager round
    -basic HR questions but in confusion way....also some technical questions and lastly explained the offer.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions on various technologies like java and data bases...also questions from how do u manage the things...and some puzzles   Answer Question

Digital Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed for the role of digital relationship manager, I was a fresher when i attended the interview and exactly they weren't looking for a fresher i think and took me till the 3 round and kicked me out after it, very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Why are changing the domain?   1 Answer