Axway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Axway

2.6

Principal Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter emailed to setup an initial call with another recruiter. The call went well, basic information about the company and my background. Recruiter said that my Healthcare and Federal background would be assets in this position and that he thought it would be a great fit. At the end of the call he said the Senior Director had already seen my resume and that I would be moving forward to the next stage in the next week. Two weeks went by with no word on the next steps. I reached out to the initial recruiter for information and she let me know they were working on a schedule with the Senior Director and they would be in touch soon. Another week went by with no information, so I checked in again. Received a call a few hours later from the recruiter I had the call with. He informed me that they would not be moving forward with me at this time and then continued to insult me by saying they might be able to find a less senior position in the future for me. I currently, and have in the past run Customer Success teams, my current role is more senior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee Interview

Interview

Phone call, face to face, panel. Fairly easy process about skills, projects, my background. The HR did the phone screen, then I went in for in person. The hiring manager did that portion.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axway (Nashville, TN) in May 2019.

Interview

I had eight interviews, one face to face and one virtual presenation. My final interview was with an SVP. I was asked questions about my technology experience, deal size and skills.

Interview Questions

• What is your typical deal size?   1 Answer

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Asked relevant questions. Focused on technical questions, along with a few behavioral questions. First interview was a phone screening with HR, then a 1-1 with manager. After that an onsite interview.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windermere, FL

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Windermere, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

The first 2 rounds were related to the skills mentioned in the job description and went very well. During the 3rd interview, the interviewer asked all random technical questions and nothing related to the actual job I was interviewing for. It was odd and a very unpleasant interview as the interviewer didn’t even spend time to introduce himself and went straight in Q&A round. It didn’t went well for me. I was then asked to provide several references which I did. The HR/recruiter spoke to all my references and informed me that all is exceptionally positive. Now it’s been more than 4 weeks and the hiring team will simply not provide any update. They mentioned that the hiring is not a priority at this time and they have several other things going on. Would you believe that? Most frustrating and unprofessional team I have ever worked with in my entire career. Be very mindful before you provide any references. Those are your assets and can not afford to waste them like this.

Interview Questions

• What’s the difference between Transaction based system vs cloud system   Answer Question

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Initial phone interview, management phone interview, hour and a half interview and presentation. Asked me to prepare a 30-minute presentation on the product with little to no guidance and that it could be anything I wanted it to be. Well that was certainly a lie and they must be extremely unorganized because the hiring manager and recuiter told me this. First of all, a 30 minute presentation is pretty extreme when you were given 0 training on the product. Then after preparing all weekend I was told two minutes into my presentation that I must have been informed wrong and that a full on 30 minute product demo was required. So I ended up wasting about 5 hours preparing for a presentation that was just supposed to be a product demo. Shockingly I didn't get an offer and I should probably be pretty happy I don't have to work there. Oh and I forgot to mention they completely ghosted me after getting to the final interview. I had to wait another two weeks to get a general template response.

Worst interview experience I've had by far.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a good experience in terms of the types of questions that were asked.
    I was asked about my experience with APIs and what I did at my prior companies.
    There were some situational questions about how I would handle it.

Interview Questions

• Asked about prior experience with handling software deadlines with respect to agile process.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axway in May 2018.

Interview

This Company believes and wants candidates to fit into the roles that are available, rather than bringing in talents that adds to their value and growth. They never fail to remind you what skill you did not bring to the company and keep evaluating you based on that one parameter, no matter how hard you work and how greatly you perform. It does not really matter in this Company. They want every candidate to hit the ground running and when they know you can't (obviously they need magicians to do that), they keep counting on it and don't hesitate to fire you. Be ready to ask more questions and know that they value your talent rather than skillset in your resume, If they choose because of specific experience you have, it's a red flag.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through a referral, received a email from recruiter after 1 month. Process is super slow and they don't know what they are hiring for. Telephony round with a Onsite round , they didn't want to know the actual person. Only thing they were looking was technical savvy with a low ball salary. Worst experience ever I agree with other interviewer its waste of time.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axway in June 2017.

Interview

Initial HR and hiring manager phone interviews were scheduled promptly about week within each other. Was waiting for a director phone interview to be scheduled and was later informed that I was not technical enough for the position. No particular reason why they came with that conclusion when the interviews did not cover any technical items or issues.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience where you had to work with someone who did not agree with you. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question