B.F. Saul Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

B.F. Saul Company Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at B.F. Saul Company

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at B.F. Saul Company (Sterling, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on line and then had a screening phone interview with HR Manager. Next step was to have a phone interview with Area Director of Sales. Then I was given a PDI as a further screen and then face to face interviews with VP of Sales, ADOS and 2 different Property GMs. Was told that there were several other candidates to be interviewed and it may take up to 2 weeks for a decision. I interviewed on Friday and received a verbal offer on Tuesday and had to submit to a Background and Credit check before getting a formal offer in writing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and what would you do differently now.   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at B.F. Saul Company (Crystal City, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Seems to be a long process, already interviewed with Area Director of Sales and set to meet with General Manager. I believe their will still be 2 or 3 more people that I will have to interview with before offered the position

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the organization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at B.F. Saul Company (Dulles, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went thru 7-8 phone, and one-on one interview with several people before got hire, each interview last for one- two hour, after 2-weeks i finally got job. Over all experience was fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at B.F. Saul Company (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

I first met with the Area Slaes Manager and one GM. Next was another GM. The last interview was with 2 people fromthe corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Other than the obvious, what else would you do to get business.   Answer Question