BD Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BD Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at BD

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter. Had a 30 minute call with him about my resume, then moved on to the next call which was another 30 minute interview with a BD technical recruiter for the team I would be working for. This was mostly a very general overview of the position and a general conversation about my experience. He seemed to have a pretty good understanding of the tech side of things. Next I talked to the person who was heading up the project I was working on. It was one last in-depth conversation about my credentials. It was mildly frustrating that at the end of the call I was told they would contact me one way or the other and I never heard from any of the 3 people I talked to ever again. To be fair I also should have reached out after a week of not hearing back from them, but it was still irritating that they never contacted me ever again.

Interview Questions

• All were questions about my resume and experience with C# and NLP   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BD

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD in January 2013.

Interview

First round was a thirty minutes phone interview with the hiring manager. Second round was onsite interview with the team. There were five rounds including fifteen minute session with the HR manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

* Began with a screening interview with the hiring manager who asked good technical questions as a screening process before bringing in a candidate.

* On-site interview was with a team of 5 developers asking about past development projects and technical questions. The process was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a system you helped design and implement.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BD in October 2009.

Interview

Behavioral ROund and Technical Round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Vienna (Austria)) in April 2017.

Interview

HR screening, video interview, onsite. I stopped at the first since it was obvious I would not work for a company which has a recruiting team like them. They asked regular HR realated queston, they expected to know a lot about their department even though it was not published anywhere. When I asked question about the job itself they could not answer.

Interview Questions

• Regular HR questions however it was obvious she did not even care what I response   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BD (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)).

Interview

Very organised and procedural. Telephonic interview around 30 minutes would proceed to Interview at BD in limerick office. Would be conducted in 2 rounds each having 2-3 people in it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruitment agency.
    Online assessment: logic, mathematical, personality
    Onsite interview with HR.
    Onsite interview with management.
    Conference call with management.

The interview consisted mostly of C# and JavaScript questions. Fairly standard questions that you would get from a Google search of those topics.

I was not offered a job due to experience. Company was very good at communicating with me throughout the process and also gave me feedback after I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Questions in C# were around different structures, stacks, queues, memory, threads, processes, multi-threading, async, the managed heap   Answer Question