BD Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 610 of over 610 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BD

Featured Interview

BD

Application

I interviewed at BD

Interview

Vastek applied for me a different location and in different companies. After applying sometimes need to appear in a pre-recorded interview or an MCQ based test. After getting shortlisted from that only can expect an interview call. Evrything took around 5-7 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Everything you can expect from a normal interview.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

BD

Application

I interviewed at BD

Interview

I had a phone screening to start. Then after making it to the next round, I had to present a presentation on a topic of their choosing. After I presented the powerpoint, I was asked a number of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD

Interview

1. Got invited for an interview after applied via the BD career portal. 2. HR will first phone screen the candidate and share the expectation of the job. Friendly HR and Interviewer I would say. 3. Get confirmation of hiring decision after a week from the interview date. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

There was two technical round and one managerial round. Finally HR told me they will not provide me hike which I was demanding. They have waisted my time. They should have informed me that they can not provide salary hike.

Interview Questions
  • first round was basic of oops concepts and discuss the design patterns
  • In second round they have already made 5 questions related to c# and need to discuss one by one. They also discussed the join, union and intercept queries.
  • Last one managerial round, In this round they discussed the project management questions and at the end they discussed the salary too

BD

Application

I interviewed at BD

Interview

It went well, the interviewer(s) were nice and understanding. A good balance of behavioral and technical questions was asked throughout the interview. Three staff were present during my interview, and only two of them really spoke, so I found that more intimidating than most of the interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
  • If there was one thing on your resume that we should remember or focus on, what should it be?

BD

Application

I interviewed at BD

Interview

Very well flowing and structured. Questions were challenging but being prepared and following a right approach was appreciated by the interviewer in the end. overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BD (Chandigarh) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview Process looked very vague , the interviewer seemed like very rude. No communication by the HR on selection or rejection after the interview. Inspite of communication them upfront they still were asking questions on out of context skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD

Interview

The process was long with several incremental steps. The application, an electronic screener, 45 min Panel interview with 5min introduction presentation, and all day Interview. Honestly it was a lot. The interviewers asked all the questions and left little time to answer any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BD

Interview

1 interview, decision made within a week, could not negotiate salary, easy process. Initially reached out by recruiter, interview then offer, work started 1.5months later. Work visa was taken care of by the company and contracted vendor.

Interview Questions
  • QMS, Stat, CAPA, weakness, strength

BD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD

Interview

1 on 1 interview Panel interview with 6 people Combination of behavioral and technical questions during the interview Quick Interview Scheduling Large Business Teams Global supply operations Siloed Sites across the US Being asked questions from Resume on the past achievements to elaborate related experience

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

BD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BD

Interview

The interview was through teams, it was an efficient process, if you get an interview you should be prepared to answer relevant job questions as that is what they ask

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 610 Interviews