BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BD Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.9

TLDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

First round skype interview. Asked to prepare 5 slides (6-8 minutes, and held to that time!) regarding previous leadership and technical experience, followed by various follow technical questions (based on resume and presentation) and then about leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Why industry instead of academia? Discuss a time you failed and how you handled it. Discuss a time you were given assignment in which you were not prepared or did not have prior knowledge/experience and how you reacted?   Answer Question

Diabetes Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received email acknowledgement within a week to schedule phone screen. Phone screen completed with recruiter within 48 hours. First phone interview with current employee scheduled days later. Contacted by recruiter with one week for notification I was granted face to face interview with Regional Business Director and current employee in role in a successful territory. Clear timeline communicated by company regarding notification within 1-2 weeks. Notified 6 days after face to face interview that I was not selected candidate. Professionalism and timeliness of all contacts was outstanding. Despite not being the selected candidate for a final interview I really appreciated being notified so quickly that I would not be moving on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a quick 30 minute phone interview and was then invited to a Super Day Office Visit which took place 2 weeks later. The day consisted of 3 interviews, a case study, and other events that helped candidates get a better idea of what life at BD was like.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD in February 2017.

Interview

There was only one interview, a short 45 minute behavioral interview with the campus recruiter and a member of the IT department. The questions focused on my resume and past experiences and were not technical

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter e-mailed me about 2 weeks after applying with times to do a quick phone interview. I replied with a time and it was quickly confirmed. The recruiter call right on time, the interview itself was about 15 minutes and ended when we figured out the position would not fit my salary needs.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions followed by specific travel availability and expected salary.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. She canceled on me twice. The first attempt for an interview was canceled 2 minutes before we were to be on the phone. She didn't offer a general apology for the last minute cancellation. When we did have the meeting, I found the recruiter rushed, and quite rude. She almost hung up on me when the three-minute interview concluded.

I picked Interview Difficulty as Difficult because the interviewer was difficult in manner and awkward with her questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 phone interview with HR and 1 round of in-person interviews on-site. Behavioral questions and some analytical questions to gauge how you approach problem solving, but nothing too technical.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Lengthy. I prefer not to say anything else because it went on so long, included a variety of people and I refer to remain anonymous. However, it tended to be more involved than most, with interviews and tests.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks Glencoe, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Sparks Glencoe, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online 10/25/16 and had a phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist on 11/7. Then, I was asked to complete a Sonru Video Interview on 11/8. And, later was contacted by the hiring manager on 11/15 to schedule an in person interview. I had my in-person interview at Sparks, MD on 11/21 and was notified via phone that I was offered the position on 11/23. I received the offer letter via email on 11/28. Overall, the process was very fast and the interview was like any other. I was asked questions about my experience and the skill set I have gained from it. I was also asked questions regarding conflict resolution, prioritization and multitasking, just to name a few. Most, if not all, of the questions were behavioral in nature. The interview was split in 2 rounds, and each round had 2 interviewers, so I spoke with a total of 4 people. Each round lasted around an hour, and then afterwards, I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Describe a time when you dealt with conflict in a team setting and how you went about resolving it.
      Answer Question

Quality Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canaan, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Canaan, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioural interview questions. One technical question. Met with 5 people and interview lasted for 3 hours approx. 1 person showed me around the plant and the facility, and then had 2 rounds of interview with 2 interviewers each.

Interview Questions

• If you had a chance to become a utensil, which would you be and why?   Answer Question