BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.9

Diabetes Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received email acknowledgement within a week to schedule phone screen. Phone screen completed with recruiter within 48 hours. First phone interview with current employee scheduled days later. Contacted by recruiter with one week for notification I was granted face to face interview with Regional Business Director and current employee in role in a successful territory. Clear timeline communicated by company regarding notification within 1-2 weeks. Notified 6 days after face to face interview that I was not selected candidate. Professionalism and timeliness of all contacts was outstanding. Despite not being the selected candidate for a final interview I really appreciated being notified so quickly that I would not be moving on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenging customer.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD in February 2017.

Interview

There was only one interview, a short 45 minute behavioral interview with the campus recruiter and a member of the IT department. The questions focused on my resume and past experiences and were not technical

Interview Questions

Interview

1 phone interview with HR and 1 round of in-person interviews on-site. Behavioral questions and some analytical questions to gauge how you approach problem solving, but nothing too technical.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Lengthy. I prefer not to say anything else because it went on so long, included a variety of people and I refer to remain anonymous. However, it tended to be more involved than most, with interviews and tests.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks Glencoe, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD (Sparks Glencoe, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online 10/25/16 and had a phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist on 11/7. Then, I was asked to complete a Sonru Video Interview on 11/8. And, later was contacted by the hiring manager on 11/15 to schedule an in person interview. I had my in-person interview at Sparks, MD on 11/21 and was notified via phone that I was offered the position on 11/23. I received the offer letter via email on 11/28. Overall, the process was very fast and the interview was like any other. I was asked questions about my experience and the skill set I have gained from it. I was also asked questions regarding conflict resolution, prioritization and multitasking, just to name a few. Most, if not all, of the questions were behavioral in nature. The interview was split in 2 rounds, and each round had 2 interviewers, so I spoke with a total of 4 people. Each round lasted around an hour, and then afterwards, I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Describe a time when you dealt with conflict in a team setting and how you went about resolving it.
      Answer Question

Quality Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canaan, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Canaan, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioural interview questions. One technical question. Met with 5 people and interview lasted for 3 hours approx. 1 person showed me around the plant and the facility, and then had 2 rounds of interview with 2 interviewers each.

Interview Questions

• If you had a chance to become a utensil, which would you be and why?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Andover, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I got hired as a 6-month term contractor through a recruiting company. A recruiter contacted me first, informing me of the job. The hiring process was pretty fast. There was only one interview, which I had within only one week of applying for the job. I got the job offer just 5 days after my interview and started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you got into a disagreement with a team member and how you handled it.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

45 Minute Behavioral Interview. They stuck to strick script so there wasn't a lot of time for me to make conversation with the interviewers and develop a relationship with them. One interviewer was very receptive to the things I had to say while the other interviewer seemed very unimpressed. Thought it was a good cop or bad cop kind of ordeal. Hard to tell...

Interview Questions

• What part of IT are you most passionate about? What part of IT are you least passionate about?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

meeting key team members from different levels. overall 4 hours presenting a business strategy taking in consideration pricing strategy, segmentation, product development, project timeline and outcomes after launch activities.financial forecast was very important highlighting strong assumptions for example market trends, bench marking in term of major events timeline and current characteristics of installed base.

Interview Questions

• pricing strategy, market strategy, how did you approach challenges.   Answer Question

MDP Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BD in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was more difficult than others, but other than one mildly technical question, it was all behavioral. There was a 1-on-1 interview the first day, and then I interviewed with another candidate and two recruiters for two back-to-back 45 minute interviews. I didn't end up getting the position, but the interview was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is a factor of control?

Name a time when you had to make an important decision before having the chance to think it through thoroughly.
      Answer Question