BE Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Overland Park, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with a few people from engineering and we went to lunch. I got a tour of the plant and felt like they really took time to get to know me. They asked behavioral interview questions and questions specific to the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Asked about manufacturing processes, change management, how to prioritize changes.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, get a phone interview. Asked some information. And asked about some project details and programming language used for the project. Asked about the salary. Told me will contact me in days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BE Aerospace in August 2013.

Interview

Most of the interview was done by HR. If you make it to the next step in meeting and interviewing with the managers, you most likely got the job. When I met with the shipping/receiving supervisor, he basically showed me my job duties.

Anonymous Employee in Medley, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Medley, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with hr over the phone, then went in to talk to the hiring manager and finally the vp. Took 3 visits. Fairly standard questions, nothing too technical. The process was relatively simple and they get back to you a little but later than expected. Say you are extremely excited to work with the company and are willing to put in the work as needed. The experience was good overall.

Interview Questions

• Why Are you interested in the company and what makes you a good candidate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Everett, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Had one phone interview several weeks later. I was asked several questions about my experiences and interests. I then asked what the next steps would be. I was given an offer before I hung up the phone. Started a few weeks after. Was not given much information/assistance in the move to Washington.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Miami, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

the interview is about 1 hours with the manager of operation. first several behavior question 1 what should do when tight schedule? 2 if angry with some people? 3 how to get well with someone you angry before? 4 how to persuade someone? after there are some major information, 1 explain lean manufacturing . 2 kanban? some question about resume.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Everett, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview and got an offer the following day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace in December 2014.

Interview

The application was online and asking general requirement questions. I was contacted a few weeks after submitting the application to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Everett, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and surprisingly received a call the very next day asking a few questions. The day after they called to schedule a video interview. The next week I had an online interview. The online interview consisted of a panel of the Senior Engineer and Engineering Manager. The questions were pretty straightforward, nothing too technical.They were pretty quick for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to overcome a problem or disagreement while working on a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was pretty straightforward. They sent an offer and gave me around a week to respond. They were flexible with the start date of the internship.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Originally interviewed for a Buyer position at another of their locations. That job req wound up being put on hold. But, HR called me back about 6 weeks later and asked if I would be interested in the position I now have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered, I countered and we met in the middle.