BE Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BE Aerospace Interview Questions

Interviews at BE Aerospace

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very brief. One phone call and an onsite interview. The interview had 2 panels, one with managers and the other with engineers. Not many technical questions, mostly asking general questions and 'what ifs'.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Lenexa, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

I was lied to by HR. I turned down job because I can't stand for long periods of time. The HR rep at the time told me to apply for another job that standing would not be required. When I arrived for work it was a standing position. BE Aerospace does NOT accommodate someone with back problems. I left a position with Honeywell for more pay to come to BE Aerospace. I complained to Corporate. BUT in the end I had no job with no unemployment. Actually I shouldn't even give one star!

FEARole Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Detroit, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online in December 2017 and got call from HR in January 2018, my technical interview was scheduled by end of the week. CAE managers took my technical interview nearly about half an hour then they said lets hope will have positive response.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my work experience   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, get a phone interview. Asked some information. And asked about some project details and programming language used for the project. Asked about the salary. Told me will contact me in days.

Engineering Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BE Aerospace in April 2017.

Interview

Had phone interview, was told more information was coming within a week. Sent follow-up, no answer. 1.5 weeks later was called in for in-person interview.

In-person interview started fairly well and I was interested in the role. Then the interviewer made an AIDS joke about two sentences after I'd mentioned my same-sex partner (reason for relocation to new state).

The interviewer also described the work environment as "not at all relaxed" and then criticized companies that offer benefits such as flexible hours and working from home (even though studies show they increase productivity), implying that those companies, and their employees, are childish to want or need such things. (The tone was really nasty.) Interviewer also implied that working overtime with no additional compensation was a regular occurrence.

In follow up with non-technical interviewer I declined interest in the role and withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• No questions were especially difficult. Standard engineering fare: What accomplishment are you most proud of? Tell me of a time when you had to deal with adversity... etc.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Meeting was with HR and RD&E manager.
    First introduction of yourself and after that some talk about the key aspects they are looking for in an engineer. If the talk is positive, you get a second meeting

Interview Questions

• to describe my experience and why they should hire me.   1 Answer

General Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a B/E talent agent after submitting a resume, and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was professional and friendly. We discussed my qualifications and the reason I was looking to leave my current position. I was told that my resume would be presented to the hiring manager at the branch where an in person interview could be set up.
    The talent agent contacted me back the day after my resume was to be presented, and informed me that the hiring team decided to go with other candidates. Even though I wasn't selected to go further in the hiring process, I greatly appreciated the contact back to let me know. The response I received was polite and considerate. I will continue to look for positions with BE Aerospace that may more closely meet my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to work with B/E?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview, basic questions based on your resume.
    Scheduled for interview onsite, questioned about my background and why B/E seating environments. Interviewed by the direct manager, followed by the director of the department.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace.

Interview

Got a call for a prescreening the day after I applied, had a phone interview with the hiring manager about a week after that, then had an onsite interview with a few other personnel including HR about a week after that. Received the offer the week after that. About 1 month from when I applied to when I received the offer and a couple more weeks before I started working.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a lot about previous projects from my intern experience, they seemed to be very interested in my approach to problem solving.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Anaheim, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called to setup interview. Asked for salary requirements; started to low ball from the beginning. Phone interview happened and hiring manager thought I was a different type of engineer. Did not even have my resume in front of him while we talked. Asked very few questions and said he would straighten things out with his recruitung staff.