KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

BE Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

BE Aerospace

Application

I interviewed at BE Aerospace

Interview

Answered all the questions, still not selected, Answered all the questions, still not selected,Answered all the questions, still not selected,Answered all the questions, still not selected,Answered all the questions, still not selected

Interview Questions
  • Basics of Engg and Fund
    Answer Question

BE Aerospace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BE Aerospace

Interview

They were jerks and very rude to me upon arriving. I knew early on this would not be a great fit. I’m happy that the interview didn’t go as planned

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BE Aerospace

Application

I interviewed at BE Aerospace

Interview

Very brief. One phone call and an onsite interview. The interview had 2 panels, one with managers and the other with engineers. Not many technical questions, mostly asking general questions and 'what ifs'.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

BE Aerospace

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BE Aerospace in Jan 2018

Interview

interview was telephonic and Face to face. it had three rounds which consists of technical personal and HR round. after which they asked for expectations from company and salary. For which they did high negotioation.

Interview Questions
  • they asked about the experience and projects i worked

BE Aerospace

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied online in December 2017 and got call from HR in January 2018, my technical interview was scheduled by end of the week. CAE managers took my technical interview nearly about half an hour then they said lets hope will have positive response.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions related to my work experience

BE Aerospace

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BE Aerospace in Jan 2018

Interview

I was lied to by HR. I turned down job because I can't stand for long periods of time. The HR rep at the time told me to apply for another job that standing would not be required. When I arrived for work it was a standing position. BE Aerospace does NOT accommodate someone with back problems. I left a position with Honeywell for more pay to come to BE Aerospace. I complained to Corporate. BUT in the end I had no job with no unemployment. Actually I shouldn't even give one star!

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Hyderābād) in Oct 2017

Interview

I had 2 interviews. Initial interview with the hr and final interview with the supervisor. Hr interviewer was positive and cheerful more on typical hr questions and work experiences especially the recent employer. Final interview was more on technical aspects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Detroit, MI) in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. Some leading questions were asked but it was up to you to ensure you covered all grounds and sold yourself in terms of skills. The interviewers were extremely friendly and I enjoyed myself.

Interview Questions
  • What is one challenge that you can see from working in a large organisation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (Lenexa, KS) in May 2017

Interview

I applied online, get a phone interview. Asked some information. And asked about some project details and programming language used for the project. Asked about the salary. Told me will contact me in days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BE Aerospace (New York, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

Had phone interview, was told more information was coming within a week. Sent follow-up, no answer. 1.5 weeks later was called in for in-person interview. In-person interview started fairly well and I was interested in the role. Then the interviewer made an AIDS joke about two sentences after I'd mentioned my same-sex partner (reason for relocation to new state). The interviewer also described the work environment as "not at all relaxed" and then criticized companies that offer benefits such as flexible hours and working from home (even though studies show they increase productivity), implying that those companies, and their employees, are childish to want or need such things. (The tone was really nasty.) Interviewer also implied that working overtime with no additional compensation was a regular occurrence. In follow up with non-technical interviewer I declined interest in the role and withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were especially difficult. Standard engineering fare: What accomplishment are you most proud of? Tell me of a time when you had to deal with adversity... etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews

BE Aerospace Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at BE Aerospace as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Assembler and Design Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at BE Aerospace takes an average of 20 days when considering 80 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Assembler had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at BE Aerospace according to 80 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.00%