BFL Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BFL Canada Interview Questions

Interviews at BFL Canada

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BFL Canada (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First meet with management, then telephone interview with Human Resources and then with the person who is in charge of the staffing in the office and back to management and if okay they will make a job offer.

Interview Questions

• They use scripted questions. They ask what type of risks you have written. The markets you have used. Years experience. Have you dealt with an alpha male personality.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BFL Canada in August 2013.

Interview

Resume was submitted by referral. Phone interview followed several days later, followed again by an in-person interview with a HR representative an VP. They stayed late so that I could come in after work and not take a day off or call in sick. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BFL Canada.

Interview

Campus recruitment. Applied on school's website, took about 1 week.
    Was emailed about the interview.

Met with the manager in person in their office. Very good experience overall. Was told that the position was filled after one business day.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at BFL Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first one was with the HR and the team leader. The second interview was with the other member from the underwriting team. The atmosphere was very relaxing and non imposing. I would say that this was the perfect interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me which actuarial area did I dislike the most.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BFL Canada.

Interview

Extensive. The lady didn't seem interested at all. She just seemed like she wanted to ask generic questions and wanted it to be over.

Risk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BFL Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

The first was a telephonic interview, followed by an in-person interview and another telephonic interview. The response after three interviews was that the position was put on hold. Why make a candidate go through 3 interviews to then put the position on hold?