BI Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.4

Corrections Monitor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BI Incorporated (Aurora, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

One week after applying online, I got a phone screen and that set up a face to face interview the next week. Unbelievably fast and simple. The math, grammar and spelling tests were pedantic and insultingly simple, but I could have aced them half drunk. If you don't know the difference between "to", "too" and "two" or "their", "there" and "they're"; or how to spell ''offender", don't bother to apply. Math tests were extremely simple word problems. Spelling exam was third grade vocabulary. They set the bar awfully low, in my opinion. A typing test where >=30wpm is passing, and I was taken to another office and offered the job on the spot. There is a very thick stack of forms to fill out for background checks (required by law for working with "offenders") and education is verified. Everyone was very open, friendly and helpful. There is a sense of humor there which makes it really ease and relaxed. Choice of shifts, there in a fifty cent shift differential for overnights. Business casual attire which is relaxed even further for second and third shifts. Drug testing lab is less than two miles away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go outside of policy   1 Answer
    • Is it ever okay to go outside of policy?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem creatively?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BI Incorporated.

Interview

I applied online, I hear back a month later, I then went through the initial phone screening process, after the initial phone screening process was completeI was notified to have an in person interview while still on the phone.

Case Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BI Incorporated.

Interview

Structured interview process. A bunch of questions that was given to the program manager by the higher ups. There is a total of about 20 questions. There are broad categories such as ethics, teamwork, etc. Each broad category has an average of 5 questions. You will be interviewed by 2 people. The process is very structured but at the end the manager is allowed to add some of his own questions.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BI Incorporated.

Interview

Had two interviews. The process was fairly straight forward, and interviewers kept questions to what the job would entail and focused on my skills. None of the tricks a lot of employers use to interview you regarding behavioral questions, etc.

Management Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BI Incorporated.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about 4 weeks. I initially had a phone interview, manly confirming my qualifications. Then I was brought in for an in person interview, where I was mostly asked behavioral questions. I was asked questions related to how I have handled operational issues, HR issues, and customer service issues. Overall, they were very professional and well organized.

Interview Questions

• Describe an operational issue you encountered, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BI Incorporated.

Interview

Panel interview with Program Manager and Regional Manager. Interviewers read from a multiple page script and wrote down notes as I answered. I was asked to write an essay in response to a question about why I felt I was the best applicant for the position. Behavioral based questions and alot of situation based questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel that all criminals deserve a second change, and do you believe everyone is capable of change.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They lowballed the initial offer, and I let them know what my salary requirements were. They did come up on the salary, not quite what I was asking for, but close.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BI Incorporated (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

a few questions, then was hired! wow, that was fast. very happy with the ease of the interview, thought the interviewer was a donuthead. glad i dressed well. hope to hear from them soon. very good locale for interview. glad to do the telephone review first.

Interview Questions

• ever have any security issues?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BI Incorporated in June 2013.

Interview

The main interview is conducted by the local program manager and an individual from the corporate office who was on the phone. The interview consisted of a series of questions that were related to immigration policy and how to deal with individuals who are facing deportation.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a stressful environment   1 Answer

Software Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BI Incorporated (Boulder, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

We review resumes selecting between 1 and 3 candidates then interview each. Our compensation packages are lacking so we typically look for someone more interested in environment/interesting work over high pay. Knowledge of .net and sql are a must. Telerik, strong javascript and jquery are desired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BI Incorporated (Boulder, CO) in January 2009.

Interview

Interviews and hiring process is average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Normal hiring process