BIAS Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BIAS Corporation

3.1

Sort:

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation in January 2017.

Interview

The CFO told me I had a southern accent and southern people are dumb. Luckily he is gone and no one at BIAS will have to deal with him again, but the director is still there. Good luck

Interview Questions

• On a sliding scale of accuracy and efficiency where do you fall   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Asked the recruiter to schedule me on so-and-so days- she scheduled me on a day I asked her not to. Interviewed by two sets of people. My interview started 20 minutes late after the recruiter told me the interviewer would be out "very shortly". First set- very nice. 2nd interview- guy was rude and was trying to grill me/trip me up. You could tell he didn't have experience interviewing college hires. It didn't go very well. At the end, a different recruiter told me that my recruiter would be in contact with me the next day. Didn't hear back for two weeks then I got a rejection. Didn't like the office vibe, I thought the company was too small for my taste and ended up accepting at a large recognizable consulting firm where I fit better.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Recruiter--> Senior Sales Rep--> Management--> Go to Atlanta to take Wonder lick and meet Executives. The goal is for you to see BIAS's entire operation and get to meet the team. We have a family environment and want you to see what you are getting during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They try to get to know you as a person and understand your drive and passions. BIAS is known to hire the best.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had a very positive interview process. I was able to meet the owners of the company and they are very down to earth. They have realistic expectations and are upfront with what they expect. They are also up for listening to your feedback and have an open door policy.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Reston, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

They had me interview with my co workers as well as flying down to Atlanta to meet with the Management team. Once i was offered the job it was quick to get me in the role and started.

Interview Questions

• What is your learning style?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 3 consecutive sessions with multiple parties in the company. In the end, it was a one on one interview with one manager. It was supposed to be 30 minutes with a manager, 30 minutes with a team, and 30 minutes with the CTO. After the interview, I never heard back from them till today. No email, no response, no text, no call.

Interview Questions

• So tell me about a time you worked with a team that was dysfunctional. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If 5 percent of all men have shortsightedness and you were asked to find the cause, how would you go about doing that? Walk me through your plan.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was reached out by one of their recruiters. Since I worked on a project with BIAS before when we co-bid and won a large contract and it was a pleasant experience, I decided to give it a shot. I had a phone screen with her followed by two phone interviews, one with a Senior Director and another with SVP of practice. All went well, and the SVP said he would have me talk to a technical person on his team as the next round. The recruiter followed up with me shortly after to ask for my availability for the technical interview. I gave my open time slots but did not hear from her for 2 weeks. I reached out to her, and she said it was spring break time and everybody is out of the office. She promised she would set something up soon. Then I never heard from anyone again. I tried to email her and call her, she never replied to my email or voice email. Totally unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, they basically just ask what my current work was like.   Answer Question

Senior Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

1 Recruiter reviews application
    2. Recruiter phone interviews
    3. Assessment
    4. Hiring Manager interview
    5. Background checks

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Roswell, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was found by a recruiter on LinkedIn and the entire interview process took a total of 3 weeks before I was made an offer. It started out with a casual phone call with the recruiter to learn about the position and the duties. The recruiter went through everything on my resume and all of my experiences I listed on my LinkedIn profile and any recommendations I had. It then followed with two in-person interviews at the company headquarters. The first interview was with the marketing team and was very easy. The team immediately made me feel welcome and were clearly excited to be interviewing candidates. The second interview was with the President and Executive Vice President. This was a little harder because of tough questions that were asked. Overall, a great experience!

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on a scale of 1-5 in the following categories: Creative, Analytic, Thoughtful, Caring, Ethical, and Professional.   Answer Question
    • In your marketing internships, what were the ROIs on your biggest projects?   Answer Question
    • How much/what kind of experience do you have with HubSpot, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, and Wordpress?   Answer Question
    • Are you into fitness?   Answer Question
    • Is there a question we should ask you that we wouldn't necessarily think of asking, but that would give us more insight into you as a person or as a marketer?   1 Answer
    • Are you a team player?   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation in May 2011.

Interview

First, I was interviewed over the phone by a technical developer. Second, I had a face to face interview with development team, Project manager and then one of the Vice Presidents of the company. The third interview was with the technology manager. The final step in the process was to take an IQ test.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a team member is not performing well.?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BIAS Corporation (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Data base administration as a junior basis
    Minimum knowledge on oracle and linux . and os basic concepts also speaking skill presentation skill communication is very important. Interact with client . You have to prepare for meetings

Interview Questions

• What do you know about transaction ?
      What are primary key secoundary key?
      Tell me something about dead lock   Answer Question