BIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.9

MBA Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BIC (Hartford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was poor. I applied for an internship and got the interview email another hour and scheduled an interview after two days. When the recruiter called me she was busy somewhere else and I stopped twice to check the call connection. She was not even listening to me. I don't know why she called. The worst interview I have ever given

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BIC (Clearwater, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via temp Agency, went in for the Interview and is was ok, I thought it went better then I have hoped it would have but a better person got the job and that's all that matters.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I can operate a forklift?
      How concerned of safety was I?
      How do I feel about being crosstrained?
      If it was ok to switch up my schedule?
      If I could drive the company box truck?   1 Answer

FPA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BIC (Shelton, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

I posted on the company website, but a headhunter drove the actual process by proactively contacting me because he saw my resume somewhere else. 1- interview with headhunter 2- interview with internal recruiter 3 - 6 interviews with the finance department.
    During the process they changed the role description and the title twice.
    There was one interview pending, the headhunter informed me that they were drafting an offer, but the terms were not what I needed so I dropped the search.

Interview Questions

• How would the BIC corporate culture compare to the one on your current company and what would you miss the most.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BIC (Milford, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

The team was very friendly and asked fair questions. They seemed to appreciate the candidates applying for the position. I did not get the job but would love to work for them based on the entire teams attitude toward their job. It was clear that the culture was positive and that a person would be happy working there.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict resolution?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BIC (Shelton, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Very smooth. I first got a call after applying and they called me with some questions before inviting me to interview on-site. I was greeted immediately with smiles and offered a beverage. My interviewer was nice, and made me feel comfortable like I was talking to someone I already met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you were proud of the end result   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BIC.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule a telephone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and the recruiter was very personable and open about the company. I received a call within a week to inform me that the hiring manager was looking for someone with more marketing experience, but the recruiter left the door open for me to keep in contact should I be interested in applying for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work conflict you've experience and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BIC.

Interview

They were very nice and require background check and drug test.They were very helpful in describing the work position that they required.They were very generous and kind.I was shocked how fast it was to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply at this company?   1 Answer

Vice President/Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BIC (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Long! First HR screening, then Head of Talent interview, then Hiring Manager interview. Then required; 4 online tests, taking up most of an entire weekend, including some practice tests & prep.
    Then 1.5 debrief with HR VP of hiring unit. Then a timed case study with 2 hours to read, analyze, and prepare PP slides and financial projections. Then present this case study to 4 senior-level execs, including my hiring manager. Presentation was 1.5 hours, then a more casual lunch with US head of marketing.

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BIC.

Interview

Slow process. Met with direct team members first. Called back to meet with head of US. Was a very slow process with minimal communication in regards to next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BIC.

Interview

Didn't follow a structured interview process/questions except for the new HR which were your typical behavioral questions. The rest were very conversational questions.

Interview Questions

• You your abilities, strengths and story (tell me about yourself).   Answer Question