BOLD Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

BOLD

Application

I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

The technical discussion was supposed to be scheduled as I got the below information: INTERVIEW MODE: Video-based interview using Google Meet (The invite will be shared on the same day before the scheduled time on your mail id) But I didn't receive an invite. And the spoc switched off his phone as well. Nothing is conveyed after that. No professionalism is followed.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer didn't show up. interview never happened
    Answer Question

BOLD

Application

I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

The interview process take place almost a week in which firstly the HR asked to fill the question paper there are some questions related to the JavaScript and angular HTML in it end after completing it you submit it submit the question paper then the interview is scheduled in the interview they ask about the basic JavaScript questions and angular questions life cycle hooks etc . the interview went very well and I answered mostly all the questions asked by the interviewer but after a week asking for the result they told me that you are not fit for the role

Interview Questions
  • Angular basic questions Life cycle hooks javascript CLOSURES javascript basic questions

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BOLD (New Delhi) in Dec 2021

Interview

It took 4 technical round for this interview. Round 1 & 2 - General Interview questions with few sample code block test. Round 3 & 4 - Scenario bases question mainly with building code blocks. HR asked to share existing offer but didn't get back with new offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BOLD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD in Dec 2021

Interview

Introduce yourself and define project architect,few questions was related to java, selenium, manual testing,SQL, testing ,agile way of working, waterfall methodology,jira,and collection framework,hashmap,final keywords finally keywords,finalize keyword,thread,array list reverse string duplicate string

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions on below skills java,sql,testing ,selenium,cucumber,jira.

BOLD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

The HR phone screening is less than 10 minutes. Ask general questions about your current location, work status, and available start date. The phone interview did not continue as I could not start within two months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BOLD (San Diego, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

I went through 6 Interviews. Each interview was 45 min to 1-hour long. Every single interviewer asked me the same questions. No one had taken notes or done their homework, and most of my interviewers were not qualified enough to interview me because they were unsure of what the job of a UX Writer was. After all of that, I received a no-reply email from a greenhouse address thanking me for "applying" but that they would be moving forward with stronger candidates... Wild. I now make it a rule never to do more than three interviews for a job. I promise you it is never worth it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BOLD

Application

I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

It was professional yet chilled out, had few talks - the regular HR, some technical with design team and PMs, then few more with stakeholders. It took quite some time tho.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BOLD (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

The worst experience I’ve never had! First being reached out by a recruiter, she sent a JD for a junior role, I said I am not a junior role, she said we have another senior role. She had my resumes and she asked some questions. Next week, she called me and said she wants to ask some questions which she asked last week. I asked why, she said the system didn’t take her notes. Ok, that’s fine! So I answered again, several days later, she called me again that she wants me send my H1B documents because she wants to confirm with the legal department. She said she will go back to me but never. At the same time, she sent me a take home exam. I finished and sent it back. Last week, she said the hiring manager is satisfied with my answer and want next round. During the call, I confirmed with her that I am interviewing the senior role. She said yes. After I sent my availability, she called me on Monday and said the hiring manager will be out of the office from Wednesday, so he can only do Tuesday, okey, scheduling an interview for next day, I can do it. And I confirmed again that I am interviewing the senior role. She said yes. But I didn’t hear back anything on Monday night, so I sent an email to ask, she replied: I just checked with the manager for this team and he said he will review your resume and get back to me. He is a different manager for the sr level role thanks. And this morning, I received her email: The manager of this team actually just filled me in that he just made an offer to someone who has accepted, sorry. I will keep your information on file for future roles, thanks. NO! They are so unprofessional! Do not even interview with the them! Doing take home exam takes time, they are just wasting my time and energy!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BOLD (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

1. screening with recruiter 2. job interview with hiring manager (about 1 hour) 3. job interview with team and related stakeholders that to this position included other PMs, UX, Engineer (dev & QA)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one example (it can be recent or from past jobs) about how did you use data to validate an idea or feature.

BOLD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

Awesome interview experience, smooth process and its like a knowledge sharing session cum interview between me and interviewer. I really like their candidate response and fast process. Tips for candidates: 1. keep patience 2. Explain yourself in interview 3. focus on basics

Interview Questions
  • what are semantic elements in html5 syntax of radio button inline- block elements conceptual html question
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews