Cover image for BOLD

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

BOLD Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 187 of over 187 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD (Guaynabo, PR)

Interview

The process starts as usual with a call from a recruiter. Then you interview with the hiring manager, take an assessment, and finally have three back-to-back interviews, on-site. At least two of the people who interview you have no say in the hiring decision, so I don't see the point of this many interviews. I made it to the final stage of the interview process, receiving excellent feedback along the way, and made it to the end just to receive an extremely generic rejection email the following Monday. They make you go through five interviews and complete an assessment, but don't respect your time enough to give you a call or send a decent rejection email. The email is the same one you get if they decide not to interview you at all. One of the interviewers also made a lot of seemingly irrelevant questions. It felt like the purpose of every question was to eliminate you instead of getting to know you and what you can offer. It seems like they did not select anyone after a drawn-out and tedious interview process. I have seen the position posted and reposted at least 3 times since then. It seems no one is good enough or they enjoy wasting candidates' time. Recruiters won't respond to your communications whatsoever after you are rejected. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Same as usual, nothing out of the ordinary for the most part, but you might be asked you what you had for breakfast on a random day 20 years ago. It depends on who you're talking to.
    1 Answer

BOLD

Application

I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

Horrible recruiter. Sketchy negotiating practices. Kept adding more people who had to interview me. Fun design challenge. Horrible recruiter. Sketchy negotiating practices. Kept adding more people who had to interview me. Fun design challenge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about BOLD

Join the conversation on

Creatives

7d

a

Senior Copywriter

Clients make me laugh when they ask for a new brand slogan to be "powerful, catchy, unique, bold, bla bla and more bla" Then adding "we want it to be easily translatable into 20 other languages" You can have one or the other. No guarantees you can have both. That's absurd

5 Comments

Tech

638.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=BOLD~1202836
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about BOLD? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BOLD employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD (Noida) in Jan 2023

Interview

It took around 2 weeks , there were total 3 rounds and 1 HR round. HR was very professional and good and process is also good. everything is proper and on time

Interview Questions
  • bold first round 1. anagram 2. factorial 3. check if string contains all a to z characters ( you can use hashset and check size if it is 26 then all char is present in string) 4. if there is any vowel in string, just replace it with $ 5. left join query write ( 2 table employee and project) 6. insert query write 7. cake cut 8 pieces puzzle 8. api response - related to json array and their modification ( their is a json array if any value present in that array has size >4 then truncate it to length 4 only ) -- example if "abxbndhhdjd" is a value then make it to "abxb" 9. jenkins basic use - pipeline basics 10. 2 sharks eats 2 fish in 2 days then 10 sharks eats 10 fish in how many days ? Bold second round- 1.8L 5L 3L puzzle 2. List -- ["ABC","MNO","XYZ"] o/p - ["ZYX","ONM","CBA"] 3. same api needs to be executed for 3 countries(how would u optimise suite run time) 4. issue comes in production , how will u debug 5. Salary and employee table -- find avg salary where department is IT 6. API push data in queue and queue pushes data in db ( queue can take 30 mins) how would u automate it 7. there is json array in response, pick any item and how to do assertion with db 8. Service A calling Service B ..Service A is down , would it impact Service B and how would test now ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BOLD (Noida)

Interview

Straight forward question and based on past experience. Got no reply from HR even after being selected. The HR initially accepted the payscale and everything was fine , later they started ignoring messages and asked me to wait to get reply from higher management for almost 1 month. Please don't waste time interviewing for this organization, they are just taking interviews for time pass.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BOLD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BOLD in Nov 2022

Interview

Their initial interviewing process seems a bit unorganized. I received three emails from three different people asking about a quick phone interview. I was actually happy to be turned down.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

BOLD

Application

I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

General questions about career and specific knowledge about Product. May ask specific questions about the jobs and resume space and how you would approach specific problems. Very straight forward. Interviewing team was very responsive and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How do you consider to be the most challenging project you worked on?

BOLD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

it was an exciting yet incredibly long process: 1 HR Screen (45 min) 1 interview with Manager (1 hr) 2 interviews with Senior employees (30 min each) and a panel interview with 2 counterparts (45min). This process took about 1 month to complete, and I was notified via an automated HR message that I did not get the role.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with a design team before? Describe a time you told a story aun order to get buy in. Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge. how do you prioritize tasks?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BOLD (Ciudad de Mexico) in Oct 2022

Interview

Preguntas de framing, sobre las tecnologias que ellos usan y tu experiencia en ellas, buscan usar solo su tecnologia de nube cuando la experiencia en cualquier otra es lo mismo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD (New Delhi)

Interview

Very smooth. The interviewers were really nice. Even if I couldn't answer all the questions they were kind enough to give me links to prepare and be ready when I join their company. Pro tip : Please show your inquisitiveness to learn new technologies. Interviewers make select you on this basis.

Interview Questions
  • Basic html,css, javascript questions Write CSS for page responsiveness How many types of list items ? What are global selectors ?

BOLD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BOLD

Interview

Interviewer were looking more arrogant as He knows everything and candidate is dump, They should respect professional work, requirement may be different than candidate they are look for. No greeting at all, never had such experience, very bad

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based question, but he exactly match his scenario.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interviews

BOLD Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at BOLD as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.73 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Product Manager and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Financial Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at BOLD takes an average of 22 days when considering 121 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Data Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 18 days), whereas Financial Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at BOLD according to 121 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.65%