Babel Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.9

Testing Engineer/QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Babel Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consists 4 or may 5 rounds.
    1.Written test(it is simple test of English. 10 moderate multiple choice synonym and 1 topic)
    2.Machine Round( 8 videos find out the bug and write it down in excel sheet.)
    3.Techincal one on one (its is also moderate and the conservation was very cool).
    4.Project Manager round(this round is also good but this is very tricky)
    Each and Every round is an elimination round. result of every round is just after it.

Video Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Babel Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st round will consist of essay writing with some synonyms
    2nd round is the machine round at which have to test some video games
    3rd is the Technical round ( manual testing questions & some question on games testing)
    4th is HR round

Interview Questions

• what is first person shooter and third person shooter?
      which company developed first video game?
      what is the minimum requirements for playing a game (hardware and software)?
      Answer Question

Localization Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Babel Media (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very long.. I was waiting months before I could start working..disappointing and dangerous for your finances! I think they try to help you but their methods are not working well so at the end you will have problems..
    Anyway you'll talk by skype, emails and pre-set tests

Interview Questions

• which games do you like, strange long quiz to submit online!   1 Answer

Game Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babel Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round was grammar test which written, then 2nd round was technical round where u have to find bugs from game video clips, and the last round was HR round.

FQA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Babel Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First of all there is a written english test
    Then there is a machine test in which u have to find bugs .
    Then there are 2 rounds of interviews. First is face to face technical round then there is an hr round which is just a formality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accept the offer. Its just a formality.

Video Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Babel Media (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Inter view consisted of a simple English test and a video test in which you need to find bugs in the games, followed by a technical Interview in which you can expect questions such as the games that you have played , and it will be more of a discussion rather than the so called mugged up questions.
    Great and genuine people one of the best working environment that you can expect , the team leaders which took my interview were great and very supportive and they will not mislead you in any way or persuade you to join if you are not interested , they were very genuine people and I really liked the place and the people . if you want to make a career in game testing I will say this is surely the best place in Delhi Ncr

Interview Questions

• what is a bug in real life ???
      what all things you noticed while coming here at the office ??
      Answer Question

The main problem of working here is the shift , i.e shifts entirely depends on the client for which the company is working for so you might be given a night shift or a day shift

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Babel Media in April 2016.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The interview is just a formality.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babel Media.

Interview

The first part of the hiring process is a test sent by the employees which consist of testing your ability to search informations, your level in english and in your native language and your knowledge of the video game industry. After that you will have a skype interview if you live abroad and finally a 3-day training inside Babel Media building

Localization Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Babel Media.

Interview

The whole interview and hiring process was done online or on phone. The time allocated to the test was enough to complete the test in the comfort of your home. 5 steps to apply:

1. Send resume and cover letter.
    2. Fill out form with basic questions.
    3. Complete test (testing and research skills)
    4. Pass phone interview.
    5. Complete 3-day training on location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Lqa Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babel Media.

Interview

Hiring process was good. Communications were quick and full of information. All the information was supplied once I applied so no surprises. The interview was short and on the phone. Interviewer was pleasant and answered all my questions.