Bacara Resort & Spa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bacara Resort & Spa

Valet Interview

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Went there during a career fair. They took a look at me, said "you're definitely a front guy" and asked me if I had a clean driving record. Next thing I knew, the interviewer scheduled a quick meeting with the valet manager and that was that - they offered the job on the spot on the condition that the drug test and DMV records turned out ok

Interview Questions

• DO you know how to drive a stick shift?   1 Answer

Bistro Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went to a job fair, filled out an application on-site, turned in a resume, met with the hiring manager, was offered a position, took a drug test and then processed all of my documentation all at the same time.

After the initial day, I was scheduled to come in next week to complete pre-employment paperwork and get fitted for my uniform. In addition to that, I was scheduled for a tour of the resort as well as an orientation.

IRD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Goleta, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Asked about my previous employment and how long I worked at each place. Asked me if I wanted to be full time or part time and then I was hired.

Reception Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Goleta, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Went to a job fair, called back for a one n one interview with a manager, called back again for hiring. very quick and simple process. Very organized job fair. Exciting company to get involved with. Great General Manager Kathleen Cochran who was very involved with the whole process and very approachable.

Interview Questions

• When was a time, working in customer service, where you had to resolve a customer issue on your own?   Answer Question

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone call interview with HR, pretty mellow and basic questions. Then an in person interview with HR lead, pretty standard too. Then there was a interview with the head of the Valet department Robert Wieger. I didn't know it at the time but he was the best boss I ever had!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Give three words to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacara Resort & Spa (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was a pleasant nice experience. The questions were mainly to try and get to know me as a person. I heard about the interview from a current employee at the time and then went to the open interviews which they had often. A week later I had a second interview and a week after that I was offered a job.