Baja Fresh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baja Fresh Interview Questions

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baja Fresh

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baja Fresh (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easygoing interview. All staff are very polite. Takes only about 15 minutes for manager to make a decision. You will be asked a few quick questions, nothing to detailed.

Interview Questions

• Availability. Interview depends most on your personality!   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baja Fresh.

Interview

It was short and to the point, It wasn't very formal, and it was right on the spot, when i asked if they were hiring. So not having to wait for a response meant they really needed people to work. I made sure to smile and have a positive attitude which i believed helped me get the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i had any previous experience working with customers, and food.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corona del Mar, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baja Fresh (Corona del Mar, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Jamiil brought me in, had me read a manual on how to do the job effectively, then told me that Baja Fresh has no tolerance for criminal behavior, mainly stealing. Then he asked for my schedule and told me that I would start work the next week. He gave me a uniform and introduced me to the staff, especially to the woman who would be training me. The interview process was laid back and very easy for me.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baja Fresh (Irvine, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very professional. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable

Cashier Interview

Interview

only one round. it was pretty easy.just be confident.they will ask your family background and the educationcal background. u have to be smart in answering them.some calculation based question will be asked like 39*89 is what .and you hav to answer in one minute

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

• Give an example of when you helped a coworker/other student improve while tutoring
    • Tell me more about your experience with PHP and Javascript? Do you think you could go through bootcamp at Facebook?

Interview Questions

• • Tell me about something you wish you could do over at one of your internships.

• Give an example of when you had more work to do than you could get done in time, how did you prioritize and manage your time?   Answer Question

Customer Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baja Fresh in January 2009.

Interview

I basically just filled out an application, got a phone call from the assistant manager, and was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was not difficult. They basically asked simple questions about yourself, and then how you would respond to certain questions a customer would ask. Then theye asked how you work with others. I declined the job due to another job offer.