Baker Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Furniture Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baker Furniture

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker Furniture.

Interview

Extensive, detailed, very thorough. Initially, you to take a personality test then phone interview, then face to face interview, then written and verbal psychological exams, then another face to face interview. The whole process has taken almost four months. They really do their due diligence in screening and making sure they have the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• A detailed description of my resume, from the time I Graduated from college till present.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baker Furniture (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

They said I would have a lot more accounts than was accurate. The test was difficult and long. I asked a lot of quatik nd but the were misleading.

Interview Questions

• They made it sound like the accounts were actively buying.   Answer Question

Finisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hildebran, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Furniture (Hildebran, NC).

Interview

application, background and drug screen, no interview, possible tour by manager, possibility starting as a temp