Baker Hill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

3.7

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hill (Carmel, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

After applying via the company website I received an email from the manager of the department requesting times to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was 30 minutes long and covered the basics (e.g. previous employment, and an overview of the company and position) without getting into too much detail. After some back and forth clarifying my resume and cover letter, they asked for me to come in for a lengthy interview. In-person interview was a series of 30 minute short meetings with people from the Services department, including future peers and administrators. Standard questions for an interview, and no in-depth technical questions. Final followup with the department manager, and an offer via phone call a week after.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that was not happy/being difficult to work with.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hill in December 2012.

Interview

Applications are first processed by the home office so the importance of keywords in your resume is very important. Once selected, I was contacted for two phone interviews and then began onsite interviews. The onsite interviews took place with managment and sr. co-workers. Everyone is very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• The interview with co-workers is more about personality fit than it is experiance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A friendly and open tone were all that were required.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baker Hill (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The technical writer taking interview for the offshore position seemed insecure. He has rejected so many candidates just because they are better than him. He is just fooling candidates and management. Don't go for any technical writer interview with Baker Hill, Noida, as it is a waste of time. You just wont get hired. I checked with a couple of candidates who I knew and they were not sure about the interviewer intentions.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about documentation work and interpreting information   1 Answer