Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Baptist Health South Florida

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Birmingham, AL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment, it took a little time as it was the end of the year and company was very busy taking care of year end numbers. I the had a face to face interview and it was not difficult at all. I was hired at least 3 weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Will i be willing to be flexible with schedule
      Was i a team player
      If i ever had conflict on the job and how i handled it
      What type of experience did i have in customer service   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida.

Interview

Panel interview ranging from 3-5 interviewers. Depending on the position, several interviews may be required. Generally warm and welcoming. Persons are called and scheduled ahead of time; flexible. Interviews take place at various locations depending on the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with someone else and their work style was different than yours. What did you do to ensure tasks were completed?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary.

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by human resources first and then transfered over to the department where i was interviewed by the leading supervisor and peers, after brief questions I was told to wait outside to meet the manager of the department and after meeting the manager i was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Am I able to work in a fast paces environment?   1 Answer

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process for me was a great experience, I felt very confident and every person that interviewed me was very positive and welcoming. I never felt stressed or nervous because of how great Vanessa from Human Resources conducted the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my flexible schedule

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I went through HR first then was called to speak to the supervision and further to have a peer interview where therapist belonging to the staff asked me questions based on current events/scenarios.

Interview Questions

• If while in ICU you receive a new order to perform a evaluation on a patient STAT. How would you proceed?   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

they thoroughly interview everyone and ensure that all your documentation is accurate. If you do not have everything together Baptist will find out and end the process right away.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Baptist.   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida.

Interview

I applied online and was called for a telephone interview within a week. Had a face to face interview with management a week later, then a peer interview a week after that. Telephone and Peer interviews were pleasant. They were friendly and professional. Management interview was cold, The managers did not seem interested in being there.
    After third and final interview, I never got a response from them. two weeks later i reached out to the recruiter and i was informed i was not selected for the position. Never got a phone call or letter. I had to call to find out.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

General situational questions to see how well you've dealt with prior situations with customers and coworkers. For example, they asked to tell about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how it was settled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Interview

The process was easy. Applied online. Was contacted via phone a couple of weeks later. Came in for initial interview. Was called for second interview a week later. I declined the second interview offer due to another job offer.

Other job offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple interview. Got the position right away after the interview. Nothing special, simple questions about character and experience. My interviewee was extremely nice and welcoming. The interview was done in the HR department, cannot remember the building. Although, instructions were sent in the email describing how to get there.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that you represent the values of Baptist Health?   Answer Question