Cover image for Baptist Health South Florida

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 159 of over 159 interviews

Employee Referral11%
In Person7%
HardAverageEasy

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

Two part interview, one with two managers and then was asked back for a second interview about a week later with a panel. Straightforward and was able to get a good sense of the team’s culture.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle difficult situations?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in Jan 2023

Interview

The 1st call, went very smooth-the recruiter/representative was warm, considerate asked targeted and appropriately probative questions, she then scheduled me to meet with the supervisors, and fellow interviewers within a week I was a bit nervous initially but they were direct, focused and very invested and interested in the process. It was obvious they were concerned with the KIND of person they wanted on the team.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of a time you failed, what did you learn, how have you implemented your lesson in the future?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

4h

a

Registered Nurse

I have heard that a newly hired Respiratory Therapist was fired from his last hospital for sexual harassment (heard from employees who work at both my hospital as well that hospital) Reports have been sent to our HR dept and they have only said “well he didn’t tell us that” and have not looked into the matter. What can be done to keep our employees and pediatric patients safe from this employee? I know it is based on the allegations but I don’t love the way it’s being brushed under the rug..

2 Comments

Healthcare

135.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Baptist Health South Florida~7671
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Baptist Health South Florida? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Baptist Health South Florida employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

The interview process was good. It’s a panel style interview therefore it’s important to understand the positions responsibilities and be prepared to answer difficult questions. My interview was via zoom so fortunately it was a very seamless experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time where you had a difficult situation at work and how did you resolve it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Boca Raton, FL)

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter after applying asking many more questions some of which were already answered in the application process. After responding and setting up a time and date to interview I got ghosted. Followed up 2 times and got no response then weeks later got a denial email.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in Oct 2022

Interview

They rescheduled the interview twice with less than a couple hours notice, and didn't even bother asking if candidate was available for interview at that time. No feedback even after more than 3 weeks of interview, job remains open at the career site and shows candidate is in consideration, no decline notice.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Number of PTOs are only 12 per year other than national holidays, are you fine to proceed with this knowledge. 2. Questions around Data Modeling, Github CI/CD, Snowflake. 3. A trick question was asked by the Hiring Manager about a feature that doesn't exist in a software (Have you used Indexing in Snowflake?).

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

Job fair interview was held where there was a one on one interview with an HR recruiter then a month later proceeded to virtual interview with floor manager. Process took long, but there is a lot of people being hired lately.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with when working with a difficult co-worker?

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

It is a panel interview with several situational questions. There are usually 3 to 5 people in the interview. It lasted about 40 minutes. The interviewers are looking for examples for your answers. Be as specific as possible.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

super quick, three people, wasn't that hard, they ask u maybe three questions about customer service and then you wait outside with a bunch of people to get to the second interview. from there someone from hr calls you and then they let you know if you got the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Homestead, FL) in Sep 2022

Interview

Fast and easy. There are two interviews, the first is a general meeting, the second on is centered with managers of the unit you’re applying for. The recruiter keeps you updated throughout the entire process. They sent an offer within 2 weeks of the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? You see a guy roaming around the parking lot with a hospital gown, what do you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kendall, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Kendall, FL) in Aug 2022

Interview

I feel like they are very racist and they don’t look at your qualifications but the color of your skin. Then they never follow up with you about the job you can write them and they don’t even respond back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 159 Interviews

Baptist Health South Florida Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Baptist Health South Florida as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Director and Patient Financial Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Baptist Health South Florida takes an average of 38 days when considering 162 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Administrative Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 71 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Baptist Health South Florida according to 162 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 18.64%

Work at Baptist Health South Florida? Share Your Experiences

Baptist Health South Florida logo

Baptist Health South Florida Photos

+ Add Photo
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: Baptist Hospital is the largest Baptist Health facility and one of America’s most preferred medical centers. The 680-bed hospital is Magnet certified for excellence in nursing care.
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: Mariners Hospital is a 25-inpatient bed critical access hospital. We are proud to have a reputation for offering the highest quality medical care to the Upper Keys community.
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: West Kendall Baptist Hospital, which opened for patient care on April 27, 2011, is a teaching hospital with surgical, emergency, maternity and diagnostic units.
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: Doctors Hospital is a 281-bed acute care facility that has provided high-quality medical care since 1949.
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: South Miami Hospital, currently licensed for 452 beds, enjoys an excellent reputation for quality care in many areas.
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: The new hospital opened in May, 2007 replacing the original facility. Today, Homestead Hospital is a modern, full-service 142-bed facility nestled in a small, growing community.
Baptist Health South Florida photo of: Homestead Hospital