Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions

Interviews at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

The interview process was straight forward with a HR representative calling to get some additional details about my experience. Once I was past that stage, due to COVID19, I had about an hour Zoom interview with the director. Most of the questions pertained to personality given the position requires a lot of customer service and multitasking.

Interview Questions

• Some questions pertained to how I would handle situations.   Answer Question

Scholarship Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

The application was simple, theres a packet on the website. About two weeks later i got called for the interview. It was via zoom due to coronavirus. There were three people, one man asking questions and two woman writing down notes. Very intimidating, typical job interview style questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time a patient or customer was rude to you and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

Applied and received a call and phone interview 2 days later. Was called for a interview the following week. Overall the interview was difficult but a good experience. A lot of scenario questions were asked.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Coral Gables, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

Step 1- HR Screening call
    Step 2 - In person interview with hiring manager
    Step 3 - Panel Interview with heads of other associated departments
    I just completed step 2, the time between step1 and step 2 has been 5 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewer called and asked several questions about my current position as well as my interest, I provided the information that was requested of me. I am out of state so ideally the concern was my expectations on a career after I were to move

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

Prior being called by a recruiter a week had passed. Phone interview was on Wednesday and panel interview was on Friday of that week. Panel consisted of Nurse manager and assistant nurse manager.

Interview Questions

• 2 general questions, tell me about yourself and why Baptist? Followed by 8-10 scenario questions, nothing you wouldn’t know how to answer. If you are a new grad they ask for situations that may have occurred in life where you had to handle a situation. The managers took turns asking questions.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

twenty minutes, interviewed at the campus, and one on one interview.
    it was pretty intense because everything was in a hurry
    there are about three questions, describe teamwork, describe your hobby, then describe your other hobby

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

Interview process was long. First there was a phone interview and if you pass then you’re moved to the group panel interview which was very long but everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions
      For example: what would you do if   1 Answer

HRIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

Our students' resumes were sent to Baptist by our advisors. Baptist selected a few of us and came to our school to conduct interviews. One on one interview. Not hard

Interview Questions

• What programming language are you comfortable with using? And what did you do with them?
      Go through your resume   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Doral, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Very professional and friendly. Was screened by HR 6-8 weeks before offer. Had video conference with leadership team, panel with additional participants, one on one with hiring manager, another one one with CEO, and then a panel with a group of providers.