Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

Long, but easy process. Was given a call to schedule an interview. Looking for parking and for the place was not easy. There were a lot of people there to interview; the waiting room was full. Was first given a typing test, which was really easy. You are given a second chance if you do not score well. Then return to the waiting room and wait to be called for the actual interview. The interviewer was very nice and pleasant. I felt comfortable and confident throughout the interview. She provides you with an estimated salary at the end. Received a call about 2 weeks later for a second interview.

Center for Research & Grants Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

There were three interviews - first with the director, then the staff (these may have been the same day, I don't remember) and then with the hiring manager. It was a little confusing - seemed like the hiring manager interview should have been first - it was very general and easy, but the job offer was made at the end of that interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida in May 2017.

Interview

Received email to set up a time to have a phone interview. Responded with mutually agreed upon time. The Director called me 30 minutes late and we rescheduled for the afternoon. I had to reschedule for the next working day. Had confirmation email from Director for the following morning at 8:30a.m. never received a phone call. I emailed to follow up to see what happened and have not heard back yet 5 weeks later. As a Director myself I find it interesting there was no follow up whatsoever. If Baptist is supposed to be so great this is sad.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then a panel interview. At the panel interview, the manager asked the first question and as I answered he started looking at his nails as if he didn't care what I was about to say. Very rude.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deliver negative news to a patient.   Answer Question

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

There is 3 separate interviews. First with HR, then with the head of the dept then a conference style interview with the dept employees. All the interviews were pretty standard except the final one. I felt nervous bc I was in a room with about 7 employees asking me questions while sitting at the head of the conference table.

Interview Questions

• If someone in the office told you to keep a secret how would you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

no recent interview as I am still employed by the Baptist Health South Florida. When I did interview for this position it went well and it was a panel interview

Medical Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

3 interviews, and after all that they sit and pick a person. Which was one that was working there already. So Why make me do all that??? If they know that they had a person all along. They could at least filled the other person's job because anyway they would need it filled.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

General situational questions to see how well you've dealt with prior situations with customers and coworkers. For example, they asked to tell about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how it was settled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL).

Interview

Long, but intense. The group interviews can be very nerve recking. Although, if you focus on safety, following protocol, and teamwork you'll be fine.There are a few basic interview questions and then there are several situation based questions. Make sure you are yourself, smile, be eager to learn and work well with others. Baptist is big on everyone working together as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you did made a decision without speaking to management, what was the end result and what was the reason you made this decision knowing that it could be against protocol.   1 Answer

Human Relations Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida.

Interview

After an initial phone screen, I progressed to a panel interview process. There was a good mix of questions covering experience and interest in the role and organization. The interview panel were engaged and used a balanced approach.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral-based/situational-based examples of handling challenges using past experiences.   Answer Question