Baptist Health South Florida Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 126 of over 126 interviews

Employee Referral13%
In Person6%
HardAverageEasy

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

the interview was conducted over zoom. it was a panel interview. very thorough questions. job had great benefits, and great work hours. I was asked a series of questions. the interview lasted around 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember the questions.
    Answer Question

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

formal, professional, to the point. Quick response, panel interview common, allows for time to pass quickly. Questions were fair, about six people on panels. Leaders and peers joined panel. Overall positive experience.

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida in Jun 2021

Interview

First interview was a phone interview and then the second one was a zoom interview. Second interview asked two critical thinking questions, but were fairly easy in my opinion. Overall process took about a month and a half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in May 2021

Interview

It was a nice process, it was bit long but it was worth it at the end. everyone was very nice and it was easy to connect with the people interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

First met with HR screener then met with District Director then met with 3 staff members from the school that had the opening. Process took a long time. After 3 interviews and a lot of time, they didn’t bother to call or, even email to tell me that I wasn’t being offered a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

Difficult - a lot of interviews and irrelevant questions. If you pass the final interview you have to get your flu shot, take a drug test, and a health exam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

It was easy to get in. The work is alright if you mind your business. Cleaning can be rewarding just not something to retire in. Get in get some skills and training and then get out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

First I had an phone interview with HR; basically asking background info. Then, had a zoom interview with the supervisor of proton Dosimetry, director of Dosimetry and Chief physicist. After that because of COVID another zoom interview otherwise it would’ve been in person interview with the Physician Group, Dosimetry team, Physics team and then again with the supervisor, director, and chief.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Baptist Health South Florida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida

Interview

After initial interview with the HR recruiter, you are contacted by the department to schedule a Panel Interview with the leadership team and fellow staff. Interviews are done virtually during COVID.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time that one of your coworkers was less cooperative than they should be. How did you handle the situation.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baptist Health South Florida (Miami, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Long Process but great! Very detailed alot of questions about experiences. There is about 3 different levels of the interview process. Staff seems great and eagers to have more people join the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Interviews