Barton Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Barton Associates

Application

I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

Talked about the job expectations, work environment, and pay structure. The manager was transparent and answered my questions. I thought the office was nice and I was respected as a potential employee

Interview Questions
  • What is your most important trait
    Answer Question

Barton Associates

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

The interview was ok but the recruitment process was the worst , avoid this company if possible . No proper communication or updates or follow up. You will be chases until you accept the call and then there is no update , they do not have flexible work option either , no surprise the rating is so bad on glassdoor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Worcester, MA) in May 2021

Interview

I got a message from a recruiter from Indeed and called him myself. It lasted 15 minutes and he was very transparent with me about the job/salary/personality expectations they have. The base pay is $35k with a first year incentive of $5k added to the base pay if you meet the client portfolio requirements. I was asked to talk about my interests outside of work to give him an idea of my personality. I was set up with an in person interview immediately in two days. I told the hiring manager I could not accept anything less than $45k due my dependants. He appreciated my time but could not offer me the salary I needed. This seems like a great company to get a start into Sales but you need to be able to accept a very low initial base pay. He did say that after the first year the base pay increase incentive is up to $8k per year and they hire managers within two years of working there but this was not good enough for me given my circumstances.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experiences... Tell me about yourself...

Barton Associates

Application

I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

Straight forward, first round done over the phone. Interesting opportunity but decided to go a different direction. Interviewer was very nice, would recommend if you are looking for an entry level position,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barton Associates

Application

I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

The first interview was over the phone and you talk a little bit about yourself and why you applied for the position. The second interview is in person and is based on you asking all the questions and learning more about the company with one of the managers. It was an unusual I get view but was pretty easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

First interview went well enough (despite learning that hours are 7-5pm and vacation is only about two weeks to start, +1 day each year). Interview was in-person despite covid-19. Received a call back about interest in another position. Both positions were paying $42k non-negotiable as "Barton is a big company, so it's pretty set in stone." A big company should be able to pay much better than that due to economies of scale. They just don't want to. Mutual decision not to move forward as I was not interested in accepting an offer so low.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barton Associates

Application

I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

The interview process was thorough! They answered all of my questions. The job description was outlined for me in great detail. The interviewer was pleasant and timely. I felt that the interview was one that I was able to prepare for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barton Associates

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

Easy phone call with a talent recruiter. Explained the job, hours, and location. If the recruiter liked you then you were set up with an in-person interview in that week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barton Associates

Application

I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

I took an assessment and then had an interview with the manager of that department. After the interview, I took a tour around the office. I only had one interview before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Barton Associates

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates

Interview

First round was a phone screening. Second round was video call with the person I'd be working with. They made it seem as though there were only two applicants for two openings, and that I'd hear from them very soon. After two follow ups with no replies over the course of a month, I finally got the rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews