Barton Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barton Associates (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Typically there is a phone interview. If you do well on the phone interview they'll ask you to come in for an in-person interview. They usually decide pretty quickly whether you're a good fit or not so you should here back back within a day or so on their decision.

Interview Questions

• If I've ever had a phone job before? If I was scared of the phone or talking with people? Asked me to just talk about myself and what I was looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty quick and painless process. I was not asked any questions during my interview, just talked about how I can bring value to the company and how things worked in the Peabody office. It made it even sweeter that the person interviewing was a smoke show!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your previous/current job. Experience.?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not negotiate. Make sure before you accept the job, you ask the tough questions. Don't fall for the trickery.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview was very easy, just conversational. Scheduled in person interview at their offices for a few days later.. Checked in with office manager and was walked to conference room where I waited for the Director. He was a bit cold but nice none the less and asked my to walk him through my resume. Did that and asked a few questions about the positions. A few general questions - walk me through your resume, what do you like to do for fun, nothing really technical at all.

Salary too low

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Austin, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview and was later called in to do a face to face interview. The interview is very standard and the managers are very good at what they do and definitely "sell" you job. Fast interview process. A lot about you type questions and why you would be good for the job, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a call and did the preliminary phone interview portion and then scheduled an in person interview for a week later. I walked in and was greeted by the receptionist who guided me to a room in the back of the office. After sitting for 10 minutes or so I had

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick. Efficient. To the point. Resume was submitted, followup was same day. Interview was schedule for same week, met with 2 people during process - both very personable and courteous.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a completely new client - from a cold call perspective?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview set up by HR with hiring manager. Hiring manager did not call at designated time. When we did speak, it was to go over experience on resume in more depth. Very few technical questions. New department at the company and hiring manager was looking to fill a few positions.

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on Linkedin for the Peabody location. I was told there was a "college interview day", that was approximately a month later. I was expecting an hour long interview, but it was only 15 minutes. Easy-going, comfortable environment. The first interview you ask the questions, then they call you for a secondary interview closer to graduation.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you $1,000, what would you do with it?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Barton Associates.

Interview

I was recruited even tho I had a current job that pays well. I was intrigued by the location and potential advancement in position. Went through two interviews which went well. Enjoyed the interviewers and the recruiter. Final interview came and was told it would be a walk through and negotiation. It was not at all. It was an unpleasant manager/director grilling me with test questions. One question was the 3 gallon and 5 gallon riddle from Die Hard, which I found amusing. Nevertheless, I expected this from any of the first interviews, but not the final interview. I got the vibe that the co-workers would be great, but executives/higher ups are pompous just like other companies. I left that interview thinking even if they offered me the job, I will turn it down based on the attitude of the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• You have a 3 gallon jug and a 5 gallon jug. How do you get 4 gallons?   2 Answers

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barton Associates.

Interview

2-part interview with three interviewers in total. The questions asked were fairly repetitive, something possibly done on purpose to test one's ability to keep a straight and enthusiastic face.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what would you be? Do you have any experience in sales? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Worcester, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

A recruiter for Barton Associates found my resume on Indeed and asked me if I was interested in the position. Honestly, I wasn't. Especially after I looked at the reviews on Glassdoor and people said how this job is literally harassing people with phone calls. As in, even if they tell you they're not interested and hang up, you need to keep calling. However I decided to go in anyways for an interview because might as well get more interview practice. I can honestly say that was the worst interview I've ever had. I was hardly asked any questions about my skills and experience. I asked the guy interviewing me to go into more detail about the position and he literally admitted that the job was spamming people with phone calls all day. Aren't you supposed to sell the position and make it sound interesting? After he said that, it was hard to fake even the slightest interest in the position.