Barton Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barton Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Barton Associates

2.2

Recruiter Interview

Interview

First I was recruited by a representative and the did an initial phone interview with them before scheduling a second online group video interview. Everyone was so nice and easy to talk to and the questions were typical to what'd you'd expect. I asked questions throughout and they answered any concerns I had.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barton Associates.

Interview

Either in person or over the phone interview. You have the option to choose. If you don't live in the same city as the position, take the phone interview unless you have some time on your hands.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about talking with C-Suite level executives of the healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Associates in May 2020.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Applied on-line and was contacted within 24 hours to have a phone interview. I declined to move forward with the process after hearing the starting salary. It seems like a good company for someone fresh out of college or looking for an easy going career

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you have the skill set needed for this position   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barton Associates in March 2020.

Interview

A series of phone interviews where they are really trying to get to know your personality. I talked to 3 different people and got to know them as well as allowed them to get to know me. They are looking for motivated individuals who are looking for an entry level job with promise of growth.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a competitive person?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very friendly. More of a conversational dialogue than an interview. Answers many questions that you ask and details how the average day will go. Helped with my questions and was able to direct me to the correct people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult. A ~30 min. cold call lead to an interview being scheduled for 3 weeks later. Pretty relaxed interview, received an offer within 2 days but declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Peabody, MA).

Interview

Very well put together interview. The interviewers were very polite and understanding of my current situation. They did not drill me with very difficult questions. It was like talking to another regular person. It felt like the table was even.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing the last 6 months?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Austin, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a call for a 20 Minute phone screen
    and was the invited to a 20 Minute in-person interview
    after this a 30 Minute assessment was sent to my email

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very short. A recruiter had reached out to me via LinkedIn and gave me a brief interview over the phone; then, set me up with an in person interview. However the lady I had interviewed with was extremely rude and awkward from the moment I walked into her office.

Interview Questions

• " What are you doing here?"
       After every question I would answer she would just look at me and stare for a solid 5 seconds and not say a word creating the most awkward silence in the room. I honestly should have just ended the interview and walked out, but I wanted to be respectful and ask her some questions myself. After the interview when it was my turn to ask questions she would just give me the most condescending answers to the simplest questions. For example I had asked " do you like working here?" and she replied " yeah otherwise I wouldn't still be here would I?". Unless you are in a desperate need of a job, I highly recommend avoiding this place   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barton Associates (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2019.

Interview

going over the resume and talking about what skills I have acquired over the years. went over what challenges I have overcame and experienced though life. the interview lasted for about 15 min.

Interview Questions

• go over your resume briefly   1 Answer