Barts Health NHS Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Barts Health NHS Trust Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

Senior Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied through NHS website, application involved questions about Trusts values and a supporting statement. I was shortlisted for an interview - interview lasted approx. an hour including a 10 minute presentation.
    Panel consisted of three professionals, very friendly and engaging.

Dementia Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Did a numeracy and literacy test then a 20 min interview. Had a 2 person-panel interview and they were very encouraging and nice. However, I was meant to receive a call that very day to see if I got the job but never did. I called/emailed them but didn't receive any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • Q: What skills do you have that will contribute to the job?   Answer Question
    • What was the most dangerous situation that you had to face in your working experience and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Q. Demonstrate teamwork through your previous experiences   Answer Question

Governance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

When being offered an interview, I found out on the NHS Jobsite, who was on the interview panel (attendees of the interview were myself and 2 staff) and that we had to do a presentation. On arrival to hospital site, I entered the interview room. The panel of two introduced themselves and then asked generic questions to see what knowledge I had of the Trust and the hospital site. I then presented my 10-minute presentation. Then followed with me answering a number of questions.

Performance Reporting Analyst Interview

Interview

After an interview, I was given a conditional offer of employment. I spent much time preparing for the pre-employment meeting. However, the meeting was cancelled when I got there fbecause they withdrew my application without giving prior notice! They never told me in advance, so I wasted more than half a day traveling there for nothing. How rude was that! The hiring manager withdrew it because I emailed what I thought was the right department about the job. Can you believe that!? Not only that, but when I rang him after a hard day, he was very rude and aggressive with me. He began shouting at me, claiming that I what I did was wrong. In reality what HE DID WAS WRONG. To withdraw my application for merely sending a polite email to what I believed was the most suitable department was bang out of order and demonstrates his silliness. On top of that, for him to be rude, unsympathetic and aggressive towards me on the phone was immoral. Given this, how dare he claim my polite email was wrong? He has NO RIGHT to say this! Who does he think he is?

Because of that person, I stopped my job search, thinking I was going to get the job only for it to be withdrawn. This wasted precious time I can never get back, and thus he stopped bread entering my household when I cannot afford to be unemployed for a silly withdrawal reason. I found him difficult, irrational, narrow-minded and aggressive so I am confident he wouldn't get along with others. I would recommend not seeking work at this Trust.

Health Care Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online got an invitation for interview with in two weeks, at the interview did a maths and English test first passed it then called in for face to face with two members of staff, very nice people asked me competence base questions, made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and why do you want to work for the NHS   1 Answer
    • they also asked about how I would prioritise my work load   1 Answer
    • if a nurse give you medication to give to a patient would you give it   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

face to face ,there were question regarding details of experiences than other subject question after that there were some questions on paediatric subject. there were some questions regarding my interest for the job and my interest for duration of job

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied as expected through NHS jobs website. Invited to interview within 2 weeks of closing date. The interview took place in administrative block. I was given an introduction to the role and how the team worked.

Health Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barts Health NHS Trust (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy as it was just me and the another recruiter in an interviewer room.There was a list of questions which she read off.The interview was very relaxed and she made me feel at ease.