Bayer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bayer Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Phone pre-screening. Basic questions tell me about yourself. Why bayer. talk about previous work experience. Phone interview. Spoke with few people in HR department. Lots of situational questions. Everyone was super nice. I worked with a few different employees to schedule the interviews, which got confusing but overall everyone was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed?
      Tell me about a time you didn't get along with a manager or co-worker?
      Tell me about a time you used creativity to excel at a job?
      Why Bayer?
      What do you know about Bayer?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

I was taken to a lunch and spoke with HR. It was super laid back, and I didn't even know it was an interview until the end of the process. They're all about seeing how and where you'll fit.

Lead SAS Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Asked to dial in for a phone screen and the manager and someone else was on the call. The call lasted 15 minutes. The questions were vague, the manager from India was very confrontational, and felt I would never want to work for this manager or company. Told the recruiter I did not want to be considered for this position.

Interview Questions

• For a Phase I study how would you figure out the clinical endpoint? What type of population would be entered into a Phase I Cancer study?   Answer Question

Seed Site Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Phone interview from corporate and one Panel interview at site with four managers
    Most questions were from corporate book, but their site specific questions were about safety and personal experience. With preparation this interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and Explain a a time when you had difficulty working with a coworker   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Two phone interviews w/ typical questions about prior work experience and coursework and an in-person interview with similar questions.

My one complaint is that they didn't bother to notify me that I wasn't selected. A quick "thanks, but no thanks" email would have been much appreciated given that I had invested a decent amount of time in the process.

Process Quality Specialist Interview

Interview

Absolutely unprofessional at best. The Bayer recruiter was careless and lacked follow through . Finally was given my schedule and was impressed by maybe two of the managers who were not determining if I got the role mainly because it was outside of the Quality group. Was treated with disregard by the very team I would be working with and was asked a lot of behavioral questions

Analyst Role Interview

Interview

Absolute circus ; the unprofessionalism at this site surpasses even the small clinical start ups . Bizzare and bitter managers; if you come from the outside and are contracted don't bother applying they will not accept you over perm employees despite level and or expertise . Don't bother applying for perm jobs unless you have temped over one year and have someone rooting for you. They all are very political and it's almost pitiful how they block talent out of fear no wonder they manufacture only one product .

QA-1 Microbiology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bayer in March 2017.

Interview

It was really good experience. Employers were very nice , They gave brief information about company and then it was good detailed discussion about job responsibilities and my experiences . Behavioral questions were asked to better understand your personality.

Interview Questions

• It focused on my skills and experiences related to the job position   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

Applied over four months ago. Still have not received any response one way or the other. Not a good sign about the professionalism of the company if they do not respond, in any way, to applicants.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked as we have not connected on whether there will be an interview.   Answer Question

Salesforce Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bayer.

Interview

The interview was setup by an external vendor. Things got moving within a few days. The interview was over phone with a 6 member panel. Most of the questions were focused on Salesforce development and administration. I received the response within a week

Interview Questions

• How would you leverage Salesforce in a life science domain   Answer Question