Baystate Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2016

2.6

Pharmacy Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people. Several questions about what type of work did in McKesson, Pyxis and 403b. The interview was not structured to be formal. It was very informal and structured around my resume mostly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used the non McKesson function in connect?   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Greenfield, MA).

Interview

The interview process was very disorganized.
    The person I interviewed with typed and answered texts through out the whole interview.
    I had to do a phone interview, a horrible video interview and then the 1:1.

Marketing Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Sent in application in May....got an email with questions in June...personal interview in June...even though was told process would be a couple of weeks.....was called in September that they decided not to fill the job after numerous emails. The decision makers kept telling me they would get back to me in a certain timeframe and didn't hit any of these. Seemed very disjointed.

Interview Questions

• Experience
      Management style
      Explain certain difficult situations
      Answer Question

Counselor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by program manager, to describe my background, experience, and what I could offer the program. Manager described the program, the population it serves, and its role in health care and treatment in the geographical area. Manager then offered a tour of the program, including reviewing the program schedule for patients. Then, interviewed by program clinical supervisor (licensed psychologist), to describe treatment modalities and behavioral crisis management.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a child with escalated, unsafe behaviors?   Answer Question

Coding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

several interviews with many people, i had to go back 4 different times and once again to meet with the same people i did the first time
    seemed like they couldn't make up their mind and made me feel like i was in a personality competition which made me pretty uncomfortable and unsure of whether i wanted to work there.
    I really needed a job so i took it when they offered but was uncomfortable right off the bat and wish i never had.

Interview Questions

• they asked really strange questions... like... tell me about something you have failed at   1 Answer

Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

Formal, with many people from the hiring department.panel .can you type,transcribe, manage outlook calendar , excel tables, what software prgs you know. Dress code is proffesional atv all times .etc
    Your previous employeers ..,

Interview Questions

• Things you know about the job, how far you live ,can you comit to a certain hours, do you have transportation   1 Answer

Practice Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first was called back by recruiting team and after that interview I was contacted by 2 offices to set up interviews that day. After meeting with both offices i was offered a job about a week later. I applied online first and then the recruiting office reached out to me for a interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset patient?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

The process was easy and HR was very accommodating. The process took a bit longer than expected from the date of interview to the date of hiring. The good things was that everything was online and took very little time from my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Someone like me that had a lot of education, why do I seek a position in behavioral health?

How do one managed stressful situation and with various behavioral problems?
      Answer Question

EHR MEDICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online on a Saturday, phone interview the very next Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. Person who i spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position, at the end wanted to schedule an interview. Agreed, scheduled interview for first week in December. Interviewed for position and was told that it takes 30 days to complete any hiring process. Tried to reach out for follow-up an never gotten a return call.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviews were highly organized, professional, well versed. Clearly articulated their needs and expectations.

I met with multiple leaders within the organization and each was pleasure to meet and discuss the requirements of the position as well as the impacts on each area of the organization.

I enjoyed the process and left confident that I jnderstood the position, my ability to fulfil the expectations of the role, and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question