Baystate Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baystate Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Baystate Health

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

quick, uneventful, just a formality, basic interview questions, met with supervisor one on one, was in person. All questions were basic, nothing intense, just basically went over my resume and asked a few questions

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in December 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward, applied and I was sent interview dates to chose from... chose one and got confirmation email. Dressed professional and attended interview as planned. Managers very nice and personable. Staff very nice and welcoming too. Patient load not outrageous.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

It was easy. The people asked easy questions and all was well. Many people interview you. They ask many questions like what is your experience in customer service. why do you want to work here.

Transportation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baystate Health.

Interview

face to face. First meeting with recruitment. The next meeting is with the manager on the phone. After that you will get a meeting with the manager face to face. Very easy and very easy job.

Counter Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Westfield, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

called company met with manager two days later. The follow upon their part was not too good.
    I felt they led me on a bit, because the manager seemed to like me and said she would call HR, which made it sound as if I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about car parts   1 Answer

Interview

Preliminary phone interview about a month after applying. Then HR interview with a recruiter. Final interview involved with unit managers along with a session of shadowing post interview. Whole process took about a month after first phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What strengths of yours will help you adjust to a fast paced acute care setting?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA).

Interview

No formal interviews took place. Awaiting call back from hr talent aquisitionist to finalize transfer bc I found the right people and took initiative to secure a position and then month goes by with out any call backs,

Interview Questions

• Can you walk and stand a lot?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in tight a patient care spaces with okay lighting or equipment?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about magnet accreditation? What’s it’s mean to you for what you provide.?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Springfield, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

There was an in person interview with 2 supervisors. After that one of them showed me around. Less than a week later they offered me a job. Within a week of that I have a physical and a drug test. They want 5 references for the background check. About 2 weeks after that is orientation. This is a per diem position.

Interview Questions

Interview

Light and more convorsational than I expected. Very nice and professional with common interview questions. It was quicker than expected and all around positive. Baystate seems lik le a wonderful place and all around the people seem positive

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with someone, and you thought that your position was correct. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baystate Health (Worcester, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Hope everything will be fine tomorrow as long as you are ready in the interview process you can make it. just be yourself and tell all about your experiences in your past work. Its starts with why I don't know why it doesn't even matter how hard I try. Keep in mind that everything will be alright.