BearingPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BearingPoint Interview Questions

Interviews at BearingPoint

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview

First round on campus interview followed by second round interview at company location. Second round also included a visit to team location which was helpful.
    People I spoke to during both rounds were very approachable and gave me a good vibe about the company. The team lead in the first interview was the main reason I decided to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Interests, area of expertise in both technology and outside.   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BearingPoint (New York, NY).

Interview

It was tough... a lot of rough questions... I was only hired for a few days but it was a good experience. There is not much else to say. It is tough to run a failing company. But at the end of the day the interview was well worth it. I met a lot of interesting people and I had a lot of fun getting to know my soon to be new colleagues.

Interview Questions

• How do you get the company out of bankruptcy?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview itself was in a neutral location, in a coffee house (!) but it was completely legit. Two subsequent interviews were conducted via telephone, so this was an interesting process, though not what I was used to. The interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• "We have offices all over the world , even in (a then dangerous part of the Middle East)." I then had to ask if I would be required to travel there. (I was not willing.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Amicable. Not a lot of haggling. They based my salary on my former salary plus 7%.

IT Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was quick. Headhunter contacted me about the position. Interview was one week later. Further interviews were during the same week. Questions related around processes and procedures and technical abilities. Hired for contract within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe the change control process and your role within it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (San Diego, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Had to go through Background Check. Had interviews with Three different Managers. They mostly wanted to see if you could hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult if you made sure to review the role that you were being placed in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They send you an Acceptance letter with the job offer and salary, (which is negotiable, I asked for more and got it.)

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA).

Interview

Referred. Interviewed and accepted in a week.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA).

Interview

Interview was held by the Senior Vice President. It was a one on one discussion. Discussed the position and most importantly our core values. My qualifications were met by the SVP but it was just as important for both of us to ensure that personality traits were a match as well.

Senior Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. The second interview was face to face with a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you enjoy about serving in the Armed Forces.   Answer Question

Senior Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Arlington, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

I thought the process was very fair and professional. i met the recruiter at a career fair and we struck up a conversation. We followed this up with a phone interview, and then I and a bunch of other candidates came in for interviews. I had an offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate by speaking about an offer at another company. I asked them to match it. That was all - I didn't push too hard.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Long, unorganized and job-specific. Company went BK a few months later.

People at mid-levels were good and thorough. Sr. Level MD's and Sr. Managers were scrambling and looking for the next thing.

Too bad Executive Management drove this one into the ground with bad financing decisions.

Sold off to PWC.

Interview Questions

• Case studies. Brain teasers and non-traditional questions.   Answer Question

Future stability of Company.