BearingPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA).

Interview

Interview was held by the Senior Vice President. It was a one on one discussion. Discussed the position and most importantly our core values. My qualifications were met by the SVP but it was just as important for both of us to ensure that personality traits were a match as well.

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BearingPoint (New York, NY).

Interview

It was tough... a lot of rough questions... I was only hired for a few days but it was a good experience. There is not much else to say. It is tough to run a failing company. But at the end of the day the interview was well worth it. I met a lot of interesting people and I had a lot of fun getting to know my soon to be new colleagues.

Interview Questions

• How do you get the company out of bankruptcy?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Very easy, they asked me to come for in-person interview. They interviewed me as a formality as I was already working for them through a subcontractor. Interview was super easy -- it was more them telling me about how great the company is etc.

IT Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was quick. Headhunter contacted me about the position. Interview was one week later. Further interviews were during the same week. Questions related around processes and procedures and technical abilities. Hired for contract within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe the change control process and your role within it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA).

Interview

Referred. Interviewed and accepted in a week.

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview with the Managing Director. Not too many interviews and was given an offer letter very quickly. Overall the process was very efficient and quick. The initial interview process was over the phone and with the H.R. Then a technical interview was scheduled as a follow up before the final hiring and the offer letter was rolled out

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate before you accept

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

recruiter called, I interviewed 2 times by 3 different Partners

Interview Questions

• How does your personality work for you to fit into this organizational culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Outstanding interview process
    Continued status updates

Interview Questions

• Would you relocate for the firm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 offer and 1 counter and met in the middle

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BearingPoint (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Professional Hiring process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BearingPoint (McLean, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview and onboarding process was fairly well-managed; expectations were properly set, including noting that excessive bench time was not something to look forward to

Interview Questions

Negotiation

minimal negotiation, all terms were met