Bedrosians Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bedrosians

2.3

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Deerfield Beach, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The process took overall about 3 months. In fairness to company, the process began right before the holidays. Even so, they pushed and I had an offer right in the beginning of the year. 3-4 conference calls, 2 face to face interviews, finally a verbal offer.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

You will meet with the Regional Manager and he will ask you basic tile questions. More interested in your business experience and what accounts you are going to bring with you. If you are coming from another tile or stone company you better have some good accounts and if you are new to the business then you better be ready to do whatever they say. Talk about big projects you have worked on or big names in the industry. You can make names up or even hotels that you have worked on and they will be impressed. They don't have the resources to look into any of your claims, so go ahead and throw some fluff out there if you want to make it sound good.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer didn't ask too many technical questions, but I have heard that some managers will ask some things that tile people should know and understand. If you know the difference between porcelain, marble, travertine, granite, slate, etc - stuff like that   1 Answer

Bedrosians Response

Aug 20, 2015 – Owner

We have completely changed our hiring process as of July 2015. We have a formal recruiter who screens all candidates and verifies prior employment and references. Honesty and integrity are some of... More

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Miami, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

You simply fill out the application online and have the ability to attach your resume as well. After about a week or two human resources will contact you to set up an interview. Depending upon the out come, they will make you an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes me feel I am qualified for the position.   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bedrosians (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview took place in a public place. Not able to really get into the interview process. Interview with branch manager and he seemed to occupied with his phone. The other person just sat there.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best in what you do as a guest service agent?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Orange Park, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was timely and well organized. The interviewer was professional in her manner and was very helpful in explaining the process. I did not receive an offer at this time. I am scheduled for a second interview on Monday.

Interview Questions

• The first question was what did I know about Bedrosians.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bedrosians in March 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews...one over the phone with a recruiter, in person with the Branch Manager and another phone interview with an owner. Very frustrating and disappointing to go through 3 rounds of interviews and not even get a communication back on the role. Even after a follow up an email a week after final interview.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Vista, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the receptionist position. One week later, I got a call from Bedrosians, We set an interview date set, Was asked for a second interview and was hired.

Interview Questions

• My intentions for the next 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rohnert Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Rohnert Park, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The gal who called me for my initial phone interview was polite, efficient, and attentive. I enjoyed talking to her. It was an initial phone interview; and she would have booked my physical interview, if she had the hiring managers availability. But she did email me a link immediately (during the conversation) to complete the online application.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard: greatest strength, moments of frustration, preferred environment....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Medford, OR) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online through a worksource. The interview is a 3 step process and I am currently in the first step, which was a phone interview and took about 15-20 minutes. The woman who interviewed me was very warm and welcoming, which made the process more enjoyable. Questions were standard about current and past work experience, what my qualifications were in relation to the position I am applying for and ended with the scheduling an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bedrosians (Daytona Beach, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very informative and helpful to understand the company and the responsibilities of the position. She asked questions and listed to my responses explained information about the compensation and position

Interview Questions

• How my background would help with this opourtunity   1 Answer