Belmont Behavioral Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Belmont Behavioral Hospital

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Belmont Behavioral Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy. Meet with the nurse manager, do well with that. It's really not hard at all! Just be mature, have a bachelor's degree and CPR. They want more mature and older staff. The younger associates tend too engage the patients on a personal level too often

RN Interview

Interview

spoke with a human resources representative over the phone, they invited me in for an interview. the interviewer was very kind, honest and informative. overall pleasant experience. would recommend to anyone

Clinical Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belmont Behavioral Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews: the first interview was with the position's direct supervisor and another member of management. the second interview was a tour of the floor where the position is based and a chance to meet the medical team and have them ask you questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with utilization review?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a challenging success story you have experienced in your previous employment.   Answer Question

Senior Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Belmont Behavioral Hospital (Phila, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview was very easy going and it was in a calming environment. Went to one interview. Interview lasted about 30 mins. I recieved a call from interviewer a week and a half letting me know HR would be reaching out with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with using electronic records?   1 Answer

BHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Belmont Behavioral Hospital (Phila, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

One brief interview over the phone, one face to face went over my resume and my skills, took a tour of the building on what should i expect. Met with managers and some BHAs.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working in this field?   1 Answer