Best Doctors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.7

Director, Contracts Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewed by leaders of the company more interested in talking about themselves than the skills/experience I brought to the position.

I withdrew my candidacy because of the length of time it was taking to make a decision. I interviewed with four leaders of the organization and it was at least four weeks between the time I completed the interviews to receiving the last update of "they are still reviewing" that I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions- Strengths, Weaknesses, Past Expereince   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Quincy, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I went through a recruiter in FL , she sent me a link to do a virtual interview, where I would answer questions. After the virtual interview I was selected for an interview. I met with two men ; very arrogant. he told me everyone who starts works from 1-9pm and depending how he feels about his employees, he'll change their hours from 8-5pm from a month or two years.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult time you've had at your past job?   1 Answer

Nurse Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Quincy, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pre-screening phone interview with Talent Acquisition
    Quick schedule for in person interview.
    I went to interview and met with people that were not on the agenda. I like to know who I will be interviewing with to prepare.
    they said it all moves quick and would get back to me.
    They did not get back to me. I emailed one of the interviewers about the status of the position and the Talent Acquisition woman emailed me back.
    Sorry although well qualified Blah Blah Blah we have found another canidate

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions . Tell me about you.Strengths, weakness, when you acted as a team, Nothing shocking   1 Answer

Systems Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received request for phone interview from HR the next day, scheduled phone interview with hiring manager. The conference call consisted of the hiring manager and one other. The manager described the team, why the opening existed, and environment with a few technical questions on skillset. This was followed up with a request for onsite interview.

The onsite was scheduled for early the following week and consisted of two different meetings. the first was with the hiring manage (via phone - did not show in office) and the other engineer from the previous interview. We waited for the hiring manager to call got to know each other better. When the hiring manager did not call, the Engineer decided to call him. The next part included 30 - 40 minutes of questions to gauge my knowledge and thought processes.

The second round was myself and the other team members. Some questions on my experience with VOIP and SQL and get to know them.

Interview Questions

• What's the syntax to add a static route to a VLAN. Obscure questions on issues they've encountered with their network   Answer Question

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Quincy, MA).

Interview

They found my resume on indeed. Did a phone interview and the was offered to come in for a face to face interview and I did. Was told if he really liked me he would give me a scenario which he did I answered correctly. My advice for this company is have someone who can actually do the interviews without a speech impediment it's not fair to the people interviewing at all. Further more all of the questions asked were unnecessary there were like 20 questions that's ridiculous. I wouldn't want to for a company like this

Interview Questions

• Was there change at your job often and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Member Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Quincy, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a list of questions about experience and a description of the job. A lot was mentioned right from the start in regards to benefits which seemed a little bit off since it looks like the company was aiming to get staff right away.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Quincy, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online for Member Service Representative position. Received an email within a couple days to schedule phone interview. Initial screening with HR. Spoke with a very nice woman and she informed me that the case coordinator position would be a perfect fit based on my experience. I agreed. The company cares about finding the right employees and also ensuring that their employees find the right fit for them! Met with two sets of supervisors. They asked questions about my experience obtaining records, working with different facilities, time management. Key points focused on organization, time management, high volume. Very attentive to my answers. After emailing the supervisors and thanking them for their time, I received an offer within a couple of days. I was impressed with the interview process. The volume is high. Stress is high but there is lots of support. Leadership shows appreciation for their case coordinators. Since I have been here, everyone has been very supportive. Flexible schedule. Casual dress. Great training program. If you need a Supervisor they are there for you but other than that you are given space to complete your work.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Can you please name different strategies that you would use to obtain records from a difficult facility?

Q2: Can you give me an example of how you handled high volume and what you did to ensure that your work was completed within your work day?
      1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Quincy, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. Took about a week for the application process. One interview over the phone, then one with 3 managers in the office. I had to wait in reception for about 10 minutes, but she was very friendly and welcoming. Managers were also friendly and welcoming which made the interview process easier.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions I.e. What can you bring to the company, what are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through a referral, took a couple of days for the initial contact.

First screening : interviewed by the Human Resources via a phone call which lasted 15 minutes before offered to come for an on-site interview.

Second screening: Arrived at the company, was told to contact a staff member, who did not show up. ended up waited 15 minutes for the supervisors to arrive and was interviewed by 2 people. Staff were friendly and welcoming. The whole interview process took an hour.

Staff Insurance Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Doctors (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews in the same day, one with the senior accountant and the other with the manager. The company was going through a lot of changes, so they gave me tons of information, which made it easier for me to ask few smart questions.