Bio-Reference Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bio-Reference Labs Interview Questions

Interviews at Bio-Reference Labs

2.3

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

Easy questionnaire along with standard application. Followed by phone interview (recorded), in person interview, then offer. I got a call two days later. I declined th e offer due to receiving a better one.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Houston, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received email from recruiter to set up phone interview. I had a phone interview then an in person interview was set up. It was a night position so I came at night for interview. A typing test was done at the interview required 40 wpm and I did 35. I didn’t get a chance to interview after typing test which I thought was weird despite the fact that I was off only by a fee words.

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in October 2019.

Interview

Short and it was good really nice manager and specific
    She explained everything really good asked some questions and that was about it
    She also showed everything really specific showed the lab and everything u had to know for the job

MEDICAL Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in October 2019.

Interview

Meet with HR representative and then the manger of the lab. The HR representative tested me and then referred me to a lab that she saw fit for me. That's when I met with the lab's manager for a verbal interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview. It took many weeks for an answer. The direct supervisors were wonderful and very easy to talk to. The director didn't ask many questions. She just wanted to talk about the company and her history. She was happy I was certified.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in January 2019.

Interview

I guess they needed to fill a candidate quota since they ended up hiring internally. In that case it was a giant waste of my time. It was a panel interview. The HR manager was nice but the others seemed uninterested or indifferent from the start. They didn't tell me when I should hear back from them so I checked in myself after a while. I also guess once you have applied for a dept and you didn't get the job, you won't get any other interviews for other roles within that department.

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

There was an in-person meeting with an HR recruiter. Then, if they like you, they will have you meet with a department supervisor as a follow-up interview. If that goes well, you're pretty much set.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a problem and how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Louisville, KY) in November 2018.

Interview

I submitted resume online, got called for phone interview. Then a few weeks later got called for face to face interview and we met at Panera Bread. Very relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs in November 2018.

Interview

Applied Online, got placed for a face to face interview after a quick phone interview. Standard questions about the field, processes used, etc. Also wanted to know general knowledge about procedures regarding various NGS technologies.

MEDICAL Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in August 2018.

Interview

My friend handed in my resume to her manager. I got a call from her the same day, and we scheduled a interview for the very next morning. I was first given a tour of the lab, and was told what I would be doing if I got the job. Then, we sat down in her office and she asked me general questions. I had a lot of relevant experience to the job, so I was not asked about my skills or my resume. She told me I would hear back in 2 weeks. I heard back in 2 days from HR, and they gave me a job offer the next day. It's an unfortunate reality that even in today's day and age, you need to use connections to get a job, but you have to. I've been trying for 3 months on my own and no luck. Your experience might not be the same as mine since you usually first go through HR and then speak to the lab manager, but it was the opposite for me. Good luck to anyone looking for jobs. You can do it guys!!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why Bioreference?   1 Answer