Bio-Reference Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bio-Reference Labs

2.4

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple. Usual questions asked at every interview, Brief explanation of company and what the position entails. Manager was new so she was also learning all the details and procedures of the company and the job descriptions.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

She had to Interview so blacks but hired Mexican. Even though o was over qualify, it was clear that she was not hiring someone black. There was 3 ladys there for the interview and she came out to huge the Mexican lady to let her know it would only take a mine, but she had to interview 2 black lady befor her.

Interview Questions

• Can you speak Spanish?   1 Answer
    • How can you help your Mexican parents if you cant speak Spanish?   1 Answer

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

There was an in-person meeting with an HR recruiter. Then, if they like you, they will have you meet with a department supervisor as a follow-up interview. If that goes well, you're pretty much set.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a problem and how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Lab Aide Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

Was a very casual interview with the supervisor and one of the doctors that oversees the lab. Got asked what my goals were, was told about the daily schedule and what not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

I had been contacted by the employer after posting resume on career builder. I was called upon for interview and they were really open, and precise about questions.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

A couple mos after applying through their online website I was called for an interview. I live out of state and flew up at my own expense. The staff in microbiology were nice, although they seemed a little disorganized. The interview seemed to go well, no difficult questions were asked. Nothing behavioral, just simple job description type questions.
    Well, going on two months now and haven't received so much as an email, despite my trying to contact them.
    Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty intense. It was several hours long and I met with a few different people, panel interview style. I even had to give a presentation. It was definitely the most in depth interview I have been on to date. I also had to complete a skill assessment and drug test prior to starting.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give a presentation that I had already prepared for a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very relaxed, laid-back and informal. It definitely was not as formal, structured or as extensive as other interview processes i've had.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were easy and i was never put on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the salary offered was already good enough for me.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Great Interview, Had some very interesting questions to answer dealing with rationalization on the first interview with the supervisor
    Called back for a meeting 2 days later to meet the department manager
    Was told i would hear back by Monday, its now Thursday.

Interview Questions

• all of the rationalization questions   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Was emailed an excel spreadsheet that was poorly formatted to check off my 'skillset'. I was given an inane phone interview where the person doing the interviewing sounded like she'd rather be somewhere else. Two weeks later, I was surprised to be called in for an interview!

Interview Questions

• I was given a ridiculous IQ, Brain Riddle test that permeates the web. It was beyond humiliating sitting there in a suit being interviewed by an "IT Recruiter" who had no clue about technology and just came into the room every ten minutes with two questions on a piece of paper. After a through waste of an hour of my time I left. I hope never to hear from them quite frankly. The company looks DEPRESSING!   Answer Question