Bio-Reference Labs Specimen Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bio-Reference Labs Specimen Processor Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Campbell, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and very standard one on one. HR and management also gave me a tour of the facilities and introduced me to the key people who worked here which was nice. I was also given a simple must-pass typing test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bio-Reference Labs

Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy and enlightening. The Night Supervisor was very detailed in her information about the job and the facility. She made you feel comfortable from beginning to end. The staff in whole seemed nice. They were all diligently working and could only stop for a second to say hello. All in all it is an interesting place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Melbourne, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Worst interview I've ever had. All the supervisor did was bad mouth the previous employee I was replacing, which should have alerted me unto not wanting to be employed there.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were not even related to the position I applied for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Clarksburg, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

It started with "Tell me yourself" question as usual. I introduced about myself from recent school to past.
    After that, it went to the personality and abiliy. The interview was not hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, so I have no idea about this.