Bitwise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

3.1

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bitwise (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was concerned that it might be a scam. It took an excessively long time for the interviewer to reply during the chat session. I saw no locations for this company in TN. I disconnected because I was afraid with all the things going on now. I expected to hear from Glassdoor first before hearing from an employer. I apologize if I was incorrect.

Interview Questions

• Basic requirements: Age over 18, US citizen, etc   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Capitol Heights, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bitwise (Capitol Heights, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

A lady said she found my resume on indeed.com and offered me a interview that was held on an app called hangouts and that was the first time I've heard of that app also conducting an interview that way was kind of strange. The process took 3 days as the lady would write to me at all hours of the day and night. She asked me 12 questions and asked me to hold while I was reviewed. She then returned hours later stating I was hired but I would be working from home until the office close to me in DC would be finished building. She then said I would have to give them a check for my supplies. I then declined and decided to look further into this strange interview.

Interview Questions

• My name , gender, age, address. Did I understand what petty cash was? Did I understand code of conduct? Do I have knowledge of printing and designing of payable checks using the check soft program? Was I proficient in word and excellent? And a few other questions.   1 Answer
    • What bank I was with?   1 Answer

Because she stated there was an office being built in my area and would be ready in 3months and I would work online until then but later in the interview she said do you understand this is a online job only. And of course the fact she asked me to send them a check.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bitwise (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and had an interview within 24 hours. The interview was held over Yahoo! Messanger, which I found to be very weird and unprofessional. My interviewer asked me eleven simple questions. I was offered the job and they were very pushy to have me start as soon as possible despite the fact that I was unavailable for another couple of months. I wound up turning down the job because of the unprofessional interview process and the fact that I was not given a choice to talk it over with my family. It was an all or nothing situation. Many people may like this style of interview but I was a little upset with the fact I was not really given the option to talk it over with my family.

Interview Questions

Bitwise Response

Feb 8, 2016 – Manager HR

Thank you for your feedback, but unfortunately you were not interviewed by Bitwise Inc! We do not work in the field you were interviewed for and do not have any such open positions. Our ... More

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bitwise (Lakeland, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Over Gmail hangouts, which was strange. Was asked to look at company website then asked a series of questions about my areas of expertise. I was put on hold for a brief period while my answers were reviewed and then I was made an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bitwise (Pune City (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process was amazing. Considering a walkin, I came prepared assuming it will take all day, however, I was amazed to see I was done with two rounds in just two hours. Yes, I reached before time but the management was really quick and smart. every company should follow this technique. Kudos Bitwise, wanna be Bitwiser.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bitwise in May 2017.

Interview

It was a walk-in drive.
    We were asked to report at around 9 in the morning. After all the formalities finally I was called for my first round. The first interview was just a formal one where they asked about salary structure they would give me.
    I had to wait for about an hour for my next process. It was a coding test where they gave us 3 questions.

The last round was the final technical interview and it lasted for about 45 mins.
    After the final round they asked me to leave and wait for the HR response.

I was able to answer every bit of technical question because it was easy. I dont know what went wrong and there was no feedback.

Not satisfied with the interview which lasted from 9am till 7pm.

Tiresome!

Trainee Interview

Interview

There are 4 rounds
    1 apti
    2 gd
    3 technical
    4 hr
    Apti was good but i didn't crack gd but overall nice experience and good management there are so many candidates but they manage them very nicely

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bitwise (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

the interview process was same as others.
    First round was aptitude. questions based on sql . and logical reasoning.
    shortlisted students then appeared for group discussion..
    then they called selected candidates for programming test on the next day in company premises.... later on technical interview...
    in technical interview questions based on sql.
    basic queries.
    trigger.
    normalization.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bitwise (Jabalpur (India)).

Interview

it was easy compared to other companies but they selected only 4 students out of 500 and the gd round was the deal breaker they were only taking 3-4 students out of 20 group

Trainee Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bitwise (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a campus at PPCOE, Ravet

Total 4 Rounds
    1. Aptitude (SQL + Reasoning)
    2. GD
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR

ABOUT INTERVIEW PROCESS: I found it very fair and by rules strictly. So happy with it.

Aptitude was nothing. It was too easy.

GD & Technical on the other hand are major elimination and hard rounds.

In GD, topic was given, IT sector is good or Manufacturing sector?
    in it, 30 seconds were given to summarise points on paper, then papers were collected.
    after that 5 minutes were to discuss among the group, after it 30 seconds given to speak individually.

In Technical Interview, A question paper was given to evrybody where all papers contained different questions.
    It is a tough round. but if you are calm, confident and knows logic, then no worries.
    3 java programs were given to write codes and pseudo code.
    In face to face technical, they asked about logic of it, and some SQL queries.
    They tries to confues much.

In HR, its again 80% technical and 20% HR, mostly same as Technical round.

Results were emailed to people who cleared and were asked to submit some credentials for offer letter.