BlazeDream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlazeDream Interview Questions

Interviews at BlazeDream

3.1

Web Developer Interview

Interview

First round - Technical , Basic Web technology questions, Concepts of PHP
    Second Round- Technical HR . Asked abt the php array concepts, Worked projects in current comaony...
    Third Round - Higher Level technical questions especially on Codeigniter frameworks

Senior Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlazeDream (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

1. initial telephonic round with directors

2. one -one interview with directors: Here they explained about the day to activities of the company and what could be my expected roles and responsibilities and asked to present presentation responsibilities

3 Presentation screening

4. Direct Presentation with the all board members about the roles and future..

5. HR Negotiation

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlazeDream (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There were five rounds . first round is apti , then followed by few technical discussion and then finally HR interview . On each round they will check your attitude and willingness to work

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your self,
      2. Some situational questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlazeDream (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Was made to wait for second round till 5 pm after being selected from round one @ 12 in the afternoon. After all the wait they made be meet CEO and HR just for name sake.they said I shall get a telephone interview with manager next day (Thursday) but never got when I asked they said I shall get by monday as the manager is not in. Never got till Tuesday tried calling but they seemed to ignore the call wantedly.

Interview Questions

• written test about documenting the flow of ordering an item online like a srs but short   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlazeDream (New Delhi (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

The HR round took 30mims approx. I was asked few questions regarding my roles and responsibilities, total years of experience and my expectations towards CTC. HR asked me to draw a flowchart for flipkart.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlazeDream (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of business analyst in blazedream. the process took half a day. basic questions about the business analysis role and responsibilities were asked. for fresher they gave only 8k per month and 1 year of probation.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlazeDream (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got an interview call. I went to the branch in chennai. I was first asked to attend the technical interview and then followed by a system test by giving a task. After that i'm notified that i'm waitlisted. But still Now response after that.

ASP.Net Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlazeDream (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Hard , Technical -1 ,Technical - 2 , System Test

Interview Questions

• When did you get most critical situation in your experience ?   Answer Question

Trainee Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BlazeDream (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was with one of their business analyst. The interview was easy. Just some basic questions like tell about yourself etc.. She then gave a brief about the job profile.