Blendtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.3

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blendtec (Seattle, WA).

Interview

the interview process was effective, efficient and designed to hone in on the mutual benefit to both potential candidates and Blendtec. The training to follow, post acceptance was also thorough and direct. It was a great experience

Commercial Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blendtec (Orem, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Very quick and efficient; good, fast communication starting within a couple of days of having sent the resume to the company. The interview itself was a panel interview with three people from the relevant department and one from HR. The questions were all relevant to the position, e.g., how previous experiences had prepared me for the position and what my approach to the position would be if hired. Collegial, friendly panel.

Blendfresh Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blendtec (Orem, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied a few months ago for a Senior Designer position online, however I was not asked to come in for an interview. Later this position opened up and the company called me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the HR manager, the Marketing Director, and the Senior Art Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your portfolio.
      What is your favorite font?
      We mostly discussed Blendfresh and what their marketing strategy.   Answer Question

Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blendtec (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Skype interview was conducted. Very straightforward. Allowed to ask questions, Overall process wasn't difficult. Turnover can be high so finding good people is important to company. I have had more challenging interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blendtec.

Interview

Sitting at a table me on one side and three people on the other side,2 production managers and one other. asking question like... What makes you think you would be a good candidate for this job, and why do you want to leave your previous employer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blendtec (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online, mgr called me immediately, it was quick and easy I was hired on spot because of my past experience -- can't speak for new comers -- he was very nice but speaking extremely fast...it's what they do in sales to sell you on the job -- if you want to work for Blendtec in their warehouse events please ask your recruiter every detail you can think of so you're not caught off guard, in the interview only the basics of the position was highlighted.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my vehicle specifications, drivers information and how passionate I am about healthy eating and fitness   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blendtec (Orem, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview to screen candidates and see if their qualified and a good fit, and then in person with hiring manager for a more specific interview, and then with department Vice President to make sure all are on board with candidate. If you make it that far, you may or may not get an offer soon thereafter. With this company, you have to hire quick before they change their mind, so managers are or should be quick to get someone in.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blendtec (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2013.

Interview

It was easy a facetime with Chris Georgeson. He asked a bunch of question and made blendtec seem like a great place to work with stability and long term future. Ha that was a joke. Im sure this whole time Christ has been up to no good.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of bs questions about saling junk   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blendtec (Orem, UT) in May 2013.

Interview

Met with someone from HR, the Engineering Manager, and a few of the Engineers. They asked a bunch of questions, and afterward gave me a short tour of the facility.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blendtec (Orem, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

Had two interviews. All good, nice people and very appropriate questions. I applied on line and received a call for after a few days. I went for two interviews and I really liked the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A couple of calls. Very smooth really.