Bloomerang Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomerang (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

very intense, strong questions and open ended which encouraged much interaction between the interviewer and I. They were very professional and prepared with the questions written out and had me fill out an application and present three references as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomerang (Lawrence, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

I started with a phone interview with the COO. That went well, so we segued into a phone interview with the R&D team.

I went back the following week for an in-person interview. It took all morning, as I interviewed with several different people. I also attended a product meeting, where I got to see the various projects that were in the pipeline and see how priorities were determined.

I was invited out to lunch, but declined since I had to get back to my then-current job.

Interview Questions

• The interview had both personal and technical components, and included some practical work (writing pseudo-code). I don't remember any of the specific questions, though.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomerang in February 2015.

Interview

Sent a questionaire email with unusual questions (eg, why did you choose the college you ended up at), answered successfully (apparently), got a phone interview, then two in person interviews, then an offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard sales interview questions about performance, work ethic, etc. They are much more concerned with culture and personality than anything else. Developing a good rapport is key!   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomerang.

Interview

A very intense, all day interview moving throughout the building to shadow, ask and be asked questions, and get an idea of the culture of the organization, ultimately ending with a meeting with one of the Co-Founders.

Development Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomerang.

Interview

2 calls and a day long interview, it is an epic waste of time. They do this with several potential hires, don't get your hopes up if you make the day long interview.

The company drags out the process and expects you to jump through hoops.

The process fails, they lay off several a year as a result.

Interview Questions

• Too many questions in too many groups, be ready to answer the same question more than twice.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomerang.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the COO, had a phone interview with the CEO, then had a two hour in person interview with Development, COO, and potential co-workers in the department.

Interview Questions

• What are your five goals personally and professionally for the next year?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomerang (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, I had two initial phone calls with the CEO to determine if it would be a good fit on both ends. Bloomerang prefers to have the candidates come in for a whole day; that way you get an idea of the day-to-day in the office. You meet and shadow with some leaders in your department. An employee will take you out to lunch. (how many interviews offer you free lunch?)

Culture is also VERY important to this company. They do their best to make the office an enjoyable work environment. If you are looking for a company with ample opportunity for growth, Bloomerang is the best choice.

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomerang (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2019.

Interview

Bloomerang's hiring starts with a 12 question form to apply (with very thought-provoking questions). Fairly typical short phone screen, then an hour phone interview with untraditional questions, followed by a full day mixture of interviews and shadowing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a salesperson with numbers behind your name?   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomerang (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

While it was a little intimidating because I was there for 4 hours, it was also incredible to be able to shadow someone in the role I was going to be in. I also had 3 separate interviews with members from all different department which was great in getting different perspectives about the company

Interview Questions

• What do you consider a good day & what do you consider a bad day?   Answer Question