Blount Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blount Memorial Hospital

NP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital (Knoxville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Very in depth interview process with office manager and three separate interviews with physicians and practice administrator in practice group. Was asked to call back at beginning of year to inquire about position only to find that it had been filled.

Interview Questions

• How can you transition from acute care setting to outpatient setting?   Answer Question

Clinical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital.

Interview

4+ weeks before I was asked to come in for an interview. Interviewer talked about the position for the majority of the interview and only asked me two questions. Was told that I would be called within a week either way. Sent an email and called once after waiting past the deadline with no response. Three weeks after the interview, I received a letter in the mail from the interviewer with a generalized rejection message (the same message you receive anywhere else). That just seemed like a real slap in the face.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why does this position interest you?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital (Maryville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was one of the most relaxing experiences I've ever had. All interviews are stressful but when you talk with someone that is in the same field you are looking into it makes it a lot easier. The questions were thought provoking and aloud one to give honest answers in order to find the best fit. I felt like I was being interviewed for placement instead of as one to be removed from the pile.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were centralized around goals and proficiency levels such as which clinical experiences did I have, which did I enjoy the most, and how well I felt I was at different skill sets such as starting IVs.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone call a couple of days later. I had my interview with my direct supervisor. It was actually a pleasant experience. The interviewer was friendly and I didn't feel like there were any tricky questions or anything. I felt like my answers were listened to, and had ample time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just the standard "describe a difficult situation at your last job and how you handled it". Nothing tricky.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital (Maryville, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

3 Nurse Managers interviewed me. I only knew I got the job after calling 3 weeks later. They had forgotten to notify me. If I hadn't of called I wouldn't have even known. Very unorganized with the HR responsibilities. The interviewers were very nice and asked relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• If I was good with teamwork   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blount Memorial Hospital.

Interview

The interview last about an hour and a half. The people who interviewed me were very friendly and easy to talk to. I felt that the interview went really well and I had a good rapport with both interviewers. Hearing back after the interview, though, took over a month, and the rejection letter was somewhat impersonal.