Blue Apron Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 155 of over 155 interviews

Other8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Blue Apron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron

Interview

Phone screen with HR, followed by a phone call with hiring manager. Though position was for development of tangible product, hiring manager was more concerned with tech skills. They did let me know promptly that I did not get the position which was respectful

Interview Questions
  • How would you determine the success of an email marketing campaign?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

One screening interview with internal recruiting and one interview with the direct manager for the role 3 days later, each last for 15 minutes (over phone) and 45 minutes (over video), respectively. I followed up twice with the recruiter to no response. People take time out of their day to prepare and schedule interviews, please extend the courtesy of a response!

Interview Questions
  • General questions related to my experience and relevant experience for the role.

Blue Apron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron

Interview

There was a screening interview with a recruiter, and the second interview was with the decision-maker and supervisor for the position. I didn't get the job, and after speaking with the decision-maker, I agreed that it was not a good fit. The job, as described on paper, was perfect, but in reality, the person they needed was very different.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Apron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron

Interview

Starts with basic initial phone screening with recruiter. The recruiter never responded to follow up emails after the phone screening. Would be nice if they just let you know you didn't make it to the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Apron

Application

I interviewed at Blue Apron

Interview

Basic questions over the phone. I followed up with an email asking about the timeline and the recruiter never got back to me. A strange way to maintain relationships with candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Apron

Application

I interviewed at Blue Apron

Interview

Full day of meetings. A low morale team who clearly did not want to be there at all let alone interviewing new team members. Office space was nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Elizabeth, NJ) in Jan 2021

Interview

Was contacted by a temp agency. 2 days later I interviewed virtually. I was offered the position the next day and asked to start asap. Orientation was scheduled for the next week and I started riggt away.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your last position.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Austin, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter, then interviewed with three employees, then moved on to speak with three executives. I have a sample training presentation based on a prompt and answered standard interview conversation questions.

Interview Questions
  • Besides the job requirements and qualifications, what would you contribute to the office environment and vibe?

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Apron (Linden, NJ) in Oct 2020

Interview

Covid has changed a lot, but overall the experience was great. The interviews were great and very transparent on future objectives. I can tell based on the interviews that the team would be a great team to work and develop with.

Interview Questions
  • How would you get to know the team members outside of your department?

Blue Apron

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Apron in Jul 2020

Interview

Had an initial screening interview with Blue Apron's recruiter. The interview went well and the recruiter said they wanted to move me on to the next steps. However, was ghosted after that and never heard back. This seems to be the new status quo with potential employers. Would have appreciated some feedback and/or a candid conversation that I wasn't a good fit. Not much you can do in this respect.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your interest in Blue Apron? Why do you want this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Interviews