BlueGrace Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.2

BDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Brandon, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Reached out to me via email to set an appointment for a phone screen. After the screen, I was invited to the office to interview in a group panel setting. Didn't hear anything for a few days so I followed up and they told me that they were going to go with a different candidate but welcomed me to apply to any other position that I like.

ESR Interview

Interview

Brief. They asked the typical questions and did not elaborate much on what was needed. They needed to be upfront with the job description. They were very nice on the way in and during the interview though. I thought it was going to be a great position until I had to count on the people interviewing me.

Truckload Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Everyone was very helpful explaining the role and talking about the culture at the company. They were very informative and cut to the chase. They didn't try to make the role something it isn't.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a sales position before?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I currently only had a phone interview so far. The woman who called was really personable and asked simple get to know you questions. I then received an email for a link to a culture test and a wonderlic test. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

BlueGrace Logistics Response

Oct 24, 2016 – Director Of Marketing

Thank you for leaving us a review of our Chicago office and your recent interview experience. We appreciate any and all feedback as it helps us grow as an organization. We are a huge advocate for ... More

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

They ask a series of questions to gauge whether you'd fit in with everyone and if you'd be willing to forego competitive income and benefits for 2 free beers each Friday.

Interview Questions

• Which is most important to you: work culture, income, benefits?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Riverview, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Pleasant and professional. Manager was well prepared and left confident things went well. Senior level Talent Management was never in-touch, no response/feedback, communication from one office to the other is lacking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about previous work experience relevant to the position.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics.

Interview

A recruiter calls you and asks you a few simple questions. Very friendly and not invasive. If you pass that, you will set up an interview time. Your interview is conducted in the office with the recruiter and team managers. It's a very comfortable and laid back interview atmosphere. While they are conducting the interview, they will feel you out and see if you are fit for the office, socially as well as your aggressiveness for making sales. They will ask you questions pertaining to your prior experience, the job you applied for, as well as what you can bring to the company. With or without experience is okay for most of their base jobs, they will guide you through a great training process if brought on board. Not very negotiable with pay, and come into the interview with a up beat attitude, they will hire someone with no experience, over a qualified person 70% of the time.

Interview Questions

BlueGrace Logistics Response

May 23, 2016 – Director Of Marketing

We have optimized our interview process to hire the best applicants with minimal waiting time, we are glad you found it comfortable and we appreciate you taking part. Good luck on your future ... More

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Riverview, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

3 panel interview. Asked a lot of "what did you do when" questions. Be yourself. Don't be to clean cut and don't answer with the answers you feel they want to hear but what you truly believe. You must come off however, very aggressive in sales, and don't bring up how you care about your family over their job. They don't like that! If you are going to join one of the sales teams, ask to join the LTL team, unless you like being disrespected and bullied.

Interview Questions

• What was your hardest sell? Walk me through what happened?   Answer Question

Jun 21, 2016 – Director Of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback from your recent interview with BlueGrace. With the hyper growth that we are experiencing here at BlueGrace, we do our best to find the best candidates for the right job ... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called screened me, went in spoke to one manager then right after spoke to VP so about 2 people , recruiter called next day offer job sent offer letter

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics (Riverview, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was amazing. Right when I arrived, Kerri the receptionist welcomed me and then Jessica Dodson, my recruiting coordinator was so welcoming in person just as she was on the phone when she called me for interview. Normally I would get nervous in an interview, but not here. I felt confident and comfortable and was able to answer every question from her, Joe and Vanessa and left feeling good and excited. By the time arrived home, I received the phone call with the job offer. I love working for Blue Grace Logistics and love working with my co workers who make this place feel like we are one big family!

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about Blue Grace Logistics?   1 Answer

Mar 16, 2016 – Director Of Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us at BlueGrace Logistics! We take great pride in our interview process and how it helps both our team and the potential hire.