KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

BlueJeans Network Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

Employee Referral21%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

BlueJeans Network

Application

I interviewed at BlueJeans Network

Interview

Onsite interview. 2 rounds. First round is basically discussion of your resume + some basic algo or DS question. 2 round is with a manager is more like a get to know you kind of round.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Write the algorithm for bubble sort. 2) Linked list related questions.
    Answer Question

BlueJeans Network

Application

I interviewed at BlueJeans Network

Interview

It was pretty smooth, questions were asked from DBMS, os, DS There were 3 rounds in total Out of which, first 2 were technical, and third was an interaction with the manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

BlueJeans Network

Application

I interviewed at BlueJeans Network

Interview

5 rounds of interviews and presentation. Recruiter communicates though email but not take call. It 4 weeks to get rhe interview scheduled. Total 6 six weeks to get the offer. No negotiations.

Interview Questions
  • Business analysis questions. Techinical questions. Behavioral questions

BlueJeans Network

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlueJeans Network

Interview

It was a bad and unprofessional experience. After a 20-min presentation I carefully prepared for, the hiring manager directly told me I would not get the job because they wanted someone with more years of experience. He could have taken 10 seconds to note that on my resume. before he gave me the interview. Why waste my (and his) time? And he was somewhat slight about my work, saying embarrassing comments like "I've done this job many many years.. I have seen stuff like yours too many times..." I would appreciate constructive feedback that teaches me how to do better, but not these unnecessary ones that just brought candidates down in order to show their superiority.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlueJeans Network

Application

I interviewed at BlueJeans Network

Interview

It was a really good process where I had the opportunity to interact with amazing people. Interview was really professional , people turned up on time, timely updates were provided and next steps were shared without much delay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlueJeans Network

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlueJeans Network in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was through the bluejeans video conference. The interviewers were good, they have good knowledge, kind and helping. They expect you to be quick in answering programming concepts.

Interview Questions
  • Basic algorithm questions like finding the sum of Fibonacci up to N. Moving all zeros to the start of the binary array. Deleting node in the linked list. I was asked C++ inheritance and polymorphism tricky questions with dynamic binding, counting the number of objects created of a base class.

BlueJeans Network

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlueJeans Network in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process consisted of six rounds: 1st with Project Manager 2nd with Team Lead 3rd with Team Member 4th with QA Manager 5th with India Head 6th with HR Head Then a final round for offer discussion. Except for the HR round, each round had technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Test design for one of their application's feature, questions around automation experience, and technical round for coding and problem solving in choice of any language.

BlueJeans Network

Application

I interviewed at BlueJeans Network

Interview

Recruiter set me an online interview. The interview lasted almost 1:30 hrs. even though I performed well in the interview, I never heard anything back from the recruiter. Tried to contact the recruiter multiple time. his excuses were "I am in a meeting, having lunch, didn't get the update from interviewer". I was very frustrated at that time but it was a blessing. I got an offer from Amazon for SD2 position after 1 month.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlueJeans Network (Bangalore) in Jun 2020

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter to have an interview straight with the hiring manager, which I liked, since avoid spending time in useless conversation with recruiters. He was in the US since the EMEA HM was on maternity leave. Interview was great, really nice guy, good questions, but without much structure and ideally should be 45 minutes instead of 30. In the end he gave me his email address and said I could send any questions since we could not cover it all during the interview. I sent one question but never got a response. Never got a response from the recruiter either. I would rate it positive if I had an answer from the recruiter saying I did not move forward, apart from that, the rest was good.

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected questions, everything pretty standard for a CSM interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlueJeans Network (Bangalore)

Interview

Early stage was a joke and based on that I should've bounced right away. The recruiter spent more time telling me about her "impressive" sales recruiting background than she did asking me relevant questions. She also no-showed the first interview entirely, I had to contact her for the rescheduled one, and she was late anyway. And then she moved me on to the sales hiring manager video interview. Which somehow was worse. He came across as someone who sells Cadillacs for a living and you could just tell he was going to be a nightmare to work for. It was a relief when they ghosted me. Skip this place. Complete joke.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews

BlueJeans Network Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at BlueJeans Network as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success Manager and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at BlueJeans Network takes an average of 11 days when considering 58 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at BlueJeans Network according to 58 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.98%