Bluegreen Vacations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluegreen Vacations Interview Questions

Interviews at Bluegreen Vacations

2.2

Interview

Phone online and two face to face background check and started three days later. I met amazing people told them my qualifications they were impressed and offered me what I was asking on the spot

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

Interview

Long and open ended. Very easy and straight to the point.i don't understand why it has to be 30 words to describe an interview . This is worst then the actual interview. I just want to read reviews about current offers.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

Nov 6, 2019 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is unfortunate that you had a less than positive experience. This will be addressed with the site and we will use your feedback as a way to improve our approach.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Independence, MO) in October 2019.

Interview

I arrived at 2:50 for a 3:00 interview. I finally met with the GM at 3:30. It seemed that I was a waste of her time. Very rude and was basically trying to talk me out of wanting the position. Funny since they have such a high turnover rate. This position is always posted and available.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

Interview

Sat down, was asked to tell a bit about myself and told the requirements of the job and the benefits they offer. Was explained the commission structure and base pay.

Interview Questions

Bluegreen Vacations Response

Nov 6, 2019 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We will use your feedback as a way to improve our approach.

In House Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Orlando, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Ridiculous, easy, they will hire anyone. If you can just speak and answer questions you will get hired on the spot. It was the strangest interview I ever had, They do not care who works for them that is why there is such a huge turnover.

Interview Questions

• Are you available all days nights and weekends   1 Answer

Nov 6, 2019 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in May 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with 1 person. It was mostly personal questions, she didn’t ask much about work history or experience. Only took about 10 minutes. Be prepared to fill out about 15 mins of paperwork when you arrive.

Interview Questions

Bluegreen Vacations Response

Jul 23, 2019 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as it plays an important role as we grow and improve as an organization.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Orlando, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

My experience was pleasant, everything was super quick. We had the interview they asked my 4 questions or so and I was offered the position. HR did all the new hire paper work same day and drug test. Easy training started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good candidate for this position.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in April 2019.

Interview

I had a discussion with the Sr Recruiter at Bluegreen to setup the initial discussion. We agreed on a time and date. I waited for the call we scheduled and she never called or emailed me and I still have not heard from her.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Orlando, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I was hired on the spot at a hiring event. Comoleted a background check and drug test that week. They have you attend a lincheon to meet all the supervisors the next week. Then the following week I started.

Interview Questions

Bluegreen Vacations Response

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Riverview, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied in person. There wasn't anyone at the front desk so I sat there and waited for a very long time before the receptionist came. Once she did, she unapologetically looked me up and down and I could tell she was judging my outfit (which didn't bother me because I was dressed very professional and quite frankly a lot better then her.) She asked me what company was I applying for, I told her. She gave me the application for that company. ( There's also a company called SKJ Cruise on the same floor) she then walked away. I completed the application and waited for her to come back. While I was waiting, I was forced to listen to music blasting through the speakers on the floor and reps telling people almost anything to get a sell. You could literally feel the tension and stress in the air but, I digress. When the receptionist finally decided to "check on me" she had me read some random script I'm sure to see how I would sound on the phone and/or if I could scam, I mean sell a customer a dream. She then said "Ok, you read well. I'll let the hiring manager know. She's on vacation in Puerto Rico." Or some random place she pulled out of her pocket. I left and pretty much knew I wouldn't hear back from them and if I did I wouldn't take the position. If you lie to potential employees then I could only imagine what lies you tell your actual employees and what lies they tell "customers" for a quick check. It's no wonder the turn over is so high. To whoever is reading this..run friend, RUN.

Interview Questions

Bluegreen Vacations Response

Apr 10, 2019 – Vice President, Talent Acquisition

EDIT: After looking into this matter it appears that you did not visit an actual Bluegreen office, but rather a 3rd party company we possibly partner with. This does not make the experience acceptable, but I wanted to let you know why you experienced something so outside of the norm for Bluegreen. We are addressing with our 3rd party vendor.

ORIGINAL RESPONSE: Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. As the head of Talent Acquisition for Bluegreen Vacations I can assure you that your experience is one we work hard to avoid. We are heavily focused on the applicant experience and your experience was one that should not have happened.

If you'd like to further discuss your concerns please email me at dalia.burack@bluegreenvacations.com. I have addressed this matter to ensure it does not occur again.

Thank you for your interest and consideration.