Bluegreen Vacations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bluegreen Vacations Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.2

Interview

the interview process was easy and simple meet with the director in his office for about 30 min. asked me question about my previous experiences and life questions in general. nothing to stress over or brainstorm to answer. quick and simple process. got the job right away.

Interview Questions

• simple laid back interview mostly questions about yourself.   Answer Question

Call Transfer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

Interview

Very easy. Sometimes a group comes together. You learn about the company and the position and then you have a 1 on 1 with someone in management. Simple questions about your experience, your goals and why you would want to work at Bluegreen.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I prefer not say because it was confidential. Anything that is discussed is kept confidential. I prefer not to say. I prefer not to say. I prefer not to say

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxon Hill, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Oxon Hill, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Informal outside, asks a lot of basic questions but more talk about their experience years ago with the company. Pretty laid back and straight to the point minus a few awkward questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid to fire people?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Woodbridge, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was basically showing up in their store and talking with the manager. She asked about my past experience. Was very unprofessional and casual. She said that I will get an email about background check and drug test but instead called me back again for a second interview. I was no interested in the job after the first interview so rejected the offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Orlando, FL).

Interview

2 interviews very lack, no skills , just basic stuff I got the job easy with my good resume, I saw I was smarter than most the staff with college exp.

Teleservices Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Monday via Indeed and within 30 minutes I got a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. My interview was scheduled for 10:30am on Wednesday. I get there and there's easily 20 or more of us waiting for an interview. We all get handed a paper application to fill out and asked which sales position we want- teleservices or in person. Then we get interviewed one at a time. If he liked us, we got moved to the back for the 2nd interview. I was out of there by 11:45. I got a phone call at 1:30 offering me the job contingent on my drug screen and background check.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

1hr long and easy. Very friendly. Calm. At a booth. Work outside at outlet no matter situation weather wise. Cool environment nice manager and associate. Filled out app there. Don't have much more to say but this req 30 words minimum and won't submit otherwise.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Lake Mary, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I called in to request an interview. A man who I assume is a branch owner obliged. It was uncomfortable. He asked me several inappropriate questions prying into my medical history. He then scoffed at my previous work experience like it wasn't a real job.... I made twice as much at my previous job, so I'd say it was a real job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any medical conditions?   1 Answer
    • Well, I had a guy who actually had epilepsy that I had to let go.   1 Answer
    • Are you on any medications?   1 Answer
    • *Waits....   1 Answer
    • Well, I just need to know if they're going to affect your performance.   1 Answer
    • People who get sick really bother me. Do not call out sick.   1 Answer
    • Just don't do it.   1 Answer

Inbound Call Transfer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

A group open interview. After filling out a personality quiz/assessment, applicants were called in to group sessions, then for a one-on-one interview. Then, there was a near-immediate follow-up onsite for those they were hiring. Three of the departments managers were doing the interviewing. Mine was a really great persona and made a good impression on me. One, Ethan, was a bully, and started out by pointing at the group and snipping., "I'm going to be HARD on you!" In other words, a reprimand not only before we did anything wrong, but before we were even employees. His attitude greatly led to my decision to decline the job offer. However, also leading me to decline the offer was, the pay. The training was 9-5 for 4 weeks. The pay was $270/week. Not only is that insulting, but below minimum wage (I am not a minimum wage earner, so I would have declined even if the training wage was not in federal violation.)