Bluegreen Vacations Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

Offered a job because of my looks. Simple interview face to face. Quick hiring process took a full week to start and that was all!! Seems to good to be true at times

Interview Questions
  • Do you have open Availability?
    Answer Question

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

The interview was very easy. They make it clear from the start the importance of being on time. They were pleasant enough. Short interview. It was a little inconvenient to have to go there two times though which could have been easily done at one sitting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portage, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Portage, IN) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a very formal interview. They asked situational questions, some of which were challenging. Explained pay scale and expectations. Offered advice on moving up and laterally with the company and benefits offered in the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what was one of the most challenging situations I have been put in and how did I overcome it.

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

Detailed STAR interview. Multiple level interview. Asked about previous experiences with multiple follow up questions. Initial screener was more engaged then hiring manager. Interviewers were professional. Hiring manager was interrupted multiple times.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you managed through a stressful situation?

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations (Indianapolis, IN) in Jan 2021

Interview

1st call interview asked a few questions to see if I was qualified. 2nd call interview was set up with another person who gave an in depth interview. I had to complete tests on computer knowledge and customer service. 3rd call interview was on zoom and more in depth then the 2nd interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in Nov 2020

Interview

I initially applied to a couple of HR openings that were posted. I actually was contacted my a recruiter for a virtual interview. Day of interview, after waiting 5 min and no one appeared to the meeting. I received an email indicating that the recruiter cannot make this interview. I have always wanted to be apart of this company however I thought this was extremely unprofessional. She did reschedule the interview, we met, spoke about the position then months went by I heard nothing, not even a rejection email, however the position is still open. I decided to reach out to someone I follow on LinkedIn who worked in this department as I noticed that she made post referencing its horrible to "ghost" candidates. Which I found to be alarming being I was in deed ghosted. I explained to her I'm responding to her post regarding "ghosting candidates" because I was ghosted from a member of her team. She then apologized and set me up a meeting with the head of HR which then I had me sit in front of another executive in HR. This was 6weeks ago and I have not heard anything from anyone. I would recommend to the recruiting team, is be mindful of candidates time. I too am extremely busy and I took time off and rearranged my calendar to meet with the each individual. I felt completely disregarded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. The supervisor did the phone asked technical questions and the department manager did the in person and was basically just to get to know you personally.

Interview Questions
  • How to problem solve effectively

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

group interview, very thorough. gives you the over view of the company. talks about who they are and what they offer. then they pull you out one by one and give you their own personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • what is one thing i can bring to the table

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

Phone online and two face to face background check and started three days later. I met amazing people told them my qualifications they were impressed and offered me what I was asking on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bluegreen Vacations

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations

Interview

Long and open ended. Very easy and straight to the point.i don't understand why it has to be 30 words to describe an interview . This is worst then the actual interview. I just want to read reviews about current offers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews