Boardwalk Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boardwalk Properties Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boardwalk Properties

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties.

Interview

Fairly simple interview, no difficult questions. They're basically doing a personality assessment to make sure you're a hard worker / would work well in sales. Nothing too hard! They also do not hire part time agents.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in real estate? What hours are you looking to work? How much money are you looking to make per month/year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

If you get a referral from an employee it is a layup of an interview. Mostly they want you to either A. Be licensed already, or B. have a plan to get your license as soon as possible. No real questions about anything else. It took less than 5 minutes once i told them I already had my license, which then began the courses the company makes you take about sales basics.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed in Real estate   1 Answer
    • When can you start working for the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can't negotiate salary or rates, it's all on commission so there is no defined amount you get paid.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy interview process. The most important aspect is having your real estate license, which is ia requirement for the job. To get your license, you can either shop around online, or talk to Boardwalk as they have a deal worked out with some school. As long as you are licensed, competent, and able to commit enough time to the job, then they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to put in long hours during the busy season and work weekends and evenings?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mission Hill, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties (Mission Hill, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Sent resume, talked to the manager to ask a couple questions and set up interview time, went to interview, got an offer within a day! The interview wasn't too long - max 30 minutes. The manager explained some important aspects of the job and asked you a couple questions about yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was an in person interview with questions about what your real estate intentions are, any background in real estate, why you want to go into real estate. There was nothing complicated, everything was straightforward.

Real Estate Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties (Boston, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

The manager talks about the company and you accept the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All on compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boardwalk Properties (Boston, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

Received a referral to work here from someone who works closely with the company. Quickly received an interview and was accepted into the fold immediately. They will hire probably 85% of people that walk through the door because it costs them next to nothing to do so. Interview seemed more of a formality to make sure you are a normal human being before hiring. Upfront about everything: commissions, required meetings, required work, desk fees (low), and will answer any question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They take tons of agents, no negotiation leeway.