Bon-Ton Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bon-Ton Stores Interview Questions

Interviews at Bon-Ton Stores

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores.

Interview

Set up an in-person interview that lasted less than an hour. I met with the HR manager. She gave me an interview and then briefly walked me around the store.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. Nothing caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Interview

We took an online survey/test that tested math and critical thinking skills. Then had an in person interview at their Milwaukee office. They were very professional and friendly. The interview process was very smooth, and very quick.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores.

Interview

Friendly but business like; hired in cohorts. Met with the VP of HR first, then college recruiter, and benefits coordinator. Felt like they were honest and upfront. Made an offer via phone and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep all of your tasks straight when you have more than you can do in one day?   Answer Question

Cosmetics Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores (Madison, WI).

Interview

3 interviews with account coordinator and account executive, It was not this job I was applying for but they thought I would be a good candidate. I was really applying for the shoe dept. as that was where my experience was.

Interview Questions

• personal questions about how I would handle situations   1 Answer
    • asked questions how I would handle things in my personal life   1 Answer
    • asked questions about how I could handle touching people and how I could handle working with people with disabilities.   1 Answer

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. Interviewers asked about engagement in the industry, desire for position and where I see myself in 5-10 years. Very comfortable interview process, met with two recruiters.

Anonymous Employee in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores (Doylestown, PA).

Interview

It was easy going, I didn't feel nervous once it began. The HR manager who interviewed me was nice and casual with the way she asked questions and politely asked for further explanations on answers I gave.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario based questions, like "if a customer complained about x, what would you do?"   Answer Question

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

The process took about a month. One phone screening interview with HR, then 2 more interviews to follow after that with hiring managers and other creative directors and etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your design process?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

I had an interview with the store manager and a sales floor manager. Talked about my past experience with retail and customer service. It was an easy interview and pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

Was recruited, process was simpler than most. Cordial, upbeat, inquisitive at all levels. Felt valued as if already employed. Sad the company has liquidated. Many opportunities to advance with hard work.

Interview Questions

• Would you tell me how you manage performance?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bon-Ton Stores in November 2017.

Interview

filled in job application, met with h.r. was hired. Did I have any questions, what was the pay, where would I be working? Told me how long I would be working unless they decided to keep me after the holidays.

Interview Questions

• was I available to work on certain dates   1 Answer