Boost Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boost Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Manager called me for an interview from employee referral next day I went in and filled out an application everything was simple and then I got the job training began 4 days later

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being on your feet all day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My friends father is a manager for two store locations, so I spoke with him. He didn't really interview me since his son (my friend who also helps his father run the stores) vouched for me.

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (Joliet, IL).

Interview

Interview with one of the Managers in my region. Very simple questions were asked. Set up an interview in person and took about a week for a call back. Started right away with Manager training on the job.

Salesman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boost Mobile.

Interview

there was no interview process, i was hired in through my family & the business itself is family owned so i can only give my personal experience working there.

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (Citrus Heights, CA).

Interview

Got called into an interview for wireless sales rep. They hired the girl before me but told me that they had another position availble for me and when can i start.

Interview Questions

• How did i overcome a bad situation in a previous job   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

Fast process because I had previous experience in cell phones the same day I was trained and started working the following week; interview was one on one with the managers they were kind of professional. Over all good experience

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (Ashland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not typical. Normally you are interviewed by the manager. For my interview I happened to turn in my application when the owner of this franchised branch was there so they did my interview and it was very lackluster and not very professional. It was like they were just kinda doing the interview and not actually looking for someone good.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Asked me about prior job experience, then asked me when I could start working, and was willing to do a good job in customer service. Asked me if I speaked any other languages, then asked if I could file taxes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barberton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boost Mobile (Barberton, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Went in to buy a phone and the owner mm I just started talking and I just let him know he didn't have to go into details buzz in was very aware of all the updated wireless smartphone capabilities he asked if I did before I said yes for years hevsaid send ur resume I did then I started the next week

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold n this field   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boost Mobile in June 2014.

Interview

the process was very easy. Referred by a friend so it was not very serious when I went for the interview. It was a 1 on 1 with the store manager and he asked questions regarding my resume and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your best qualities?   1 Answer