Boston Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.8

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Market (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Only asked about availability and went over dress code and was hired on the spot and it only took about 8 mins! it was very easy I think its a great first job and if your in school you just got blessed because of flexible hours

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work here?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Market in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a couple days later. Interviewed at store with manager. Very easy going. Lasted 10 minutes. Only asked about availability and previous work experience. Got offered job on spot. Went over dress code and rules. Start in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in restaurant enviorment before ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Market in August 2017.

Interview

Everything was smooth, quick, and friendly. The questions were simple and minimal, the manager was nice, and it was clear that the hours were flexible for students. I applied online and got a call after a few days for an interview then received the job shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What does good costumer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Market.

Interview

Sad that everyone uses an applicant tracking system now engineered by some group of psychologists who are piloting modern day eugenics just like the Third Reich did in their own way back in the 20th Century. So much fun being weeded out because of how your particular personality gets computed on some subjective and probably highly flawed psychological assessment. That was a wonderful experience throwing that hour away! Good day to you too, Boston Market!

Interview Questions

• Just the typical pukeworthy assortment of questions you get in the generic but ubiquitous personality tests nowadays when applying for a job. It's a sign just to ditch the application as soon as possible if you see one of those.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Market (Plano, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out an online application and got a call a few days later. Went over to the restaurant to interview, manager was nice and knew how to properly interview somebody + didn't dismiss me for having no prior job experience. Interview was pretty pleasant but couldn't take the job because I live too far.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Market (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call to come in two days after submitted my application when I got there the interview was good and it was short in the general manager told me that she liked me and that she liked my smile and my personality but in the end I didn't get a call back

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Market (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a great 1st interview with Area Director on January 19th. He scheduled a paid OJE on January 23rd. Had another interview with another Area Director on January 26th. She seemed like she didn't care whatsoever nor did she seem like she really wanted to be there. Today is March 17th and I still have not been paid.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest accomplishments?   1 Answer

Cashier/Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Market in January 2017.

Interview

There were two parts one with the assistant manager and one with the general manager. They Went by fast. They were very easy, the managers were very nice. They didn’t ask a lot of questions.

Cashier/Server/Utilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Market (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Your basic interview questions. Nothing too out of the box. As long as your soft skills are in tact, then you should be al good. Great job for a high schooler who just needs some extra cash.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your toughest challenges, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Market (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

My manager was awesome. He was very polite and really wanted me to be apart of team. He told me about the products that are sold at the store. He also told me about the policy of the store and the dress code. He asked me about my availability to work and we discussed my pay rate. To sum it up the interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I ever been at a Boston Market before.   1 Answer