Boyd Bros. Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boyd Bros. Transportation

Flat Bed Otr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boyd Bros. Transportation (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional detailed information all question are asked very straight foward. Hiring process is very easy no hurdles to jump through. All information about orientation travel yo orientation is very detailed and info about lodging also detailed.

Interview Questions

• What was it that want you to drive for boyd?   1 Answer

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bunnlevel, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boyd Bros. Transportation (Bunnlevel, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Fill out online application, The recruiter calls verifies the information, Background Check is Completed, Invitation to Orientation, Medical Physical, Results From Testing Completed by Wednesday, Finish Orientation, Employment Process is Complete.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that you are not telling us prior to completing the background investigation?   1 Answer

Van Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boyd Bros. Transportation (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview went well, but as always, obstacles got in the way and I did not get the job