Bozzuto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Greenbelt, MD).

Interview

I had a short phone interview then in person interview. It was very conversational and few questions were asked they basically just want to see if your personable and they would like working with you it's nothing like a traditional interview. very easy.

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

There was a Phone interview, followed by an online interview which included a writing sample, and after passing both and finding a site, corporate-directed me to an in-person interview with property manager.

Executive Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Rockville, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

So.. after having lived in the DVM area for 6 months and have applied for many companies, I was referred by an employee who works directly in one of Bozzuto's beautiful properties. I was contacted after I initially applied online by their amazing and great recruiter Kathleen. I honestly never felt so comfortable on the phone from the first time as much as I felt talking to Kathleen who sounded extremely happy and positive. I understood that Bozzuto is a company that cares about talent and good employees. They seem to be on the right directions and seem to know what they are doing. It sounded like Kathleen LOVES working there and that alone excited me a lot! I HIGHLY recommend Bozzuto!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and experience.   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. It was a phone interview with HR followed by an onsite interview. Very friendly process and organized. After the in person interview was complete, I received a job offer within a couple days.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC).

Interview

I submitted my resume via linked in. About a week later I received an email inviting me to do a virtual interview where you watch some video clips and then answer the questions using a web cams. It was a little awkward, but a new experience nonetheless. The next day I received an email from a recruiter stating they wanted to do a phone interview. A couple of days later I had about a 20 minute phone interview with the recruiter and she said she'd like me to do an in person interview. A few days later I interviewed at a local property with the manager. It was a very professional but friendly interview that was clear and concise. Two days later I was called back by the recruiter and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you cater to a very high end clientele to ensure they receive the very best care?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was done through HireVue and the second round interview was completed over a phone call with a recruiter. The final interview was done via FaceTime. Questions were pretty standard and the interviewers aren't extremely uptight. I felt very comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a digital recorded interview, phone interview, and then finally a Skype/video interview. It was a good experience and the people were very kind and it showed how much they loved working for the company and how great the culture there is.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

When applying there is an online test based on general knowledge. The next step was a video interview. A few days later I had a phone interview which resulted in an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • If you were giving a tour and a resident interrupted to complain, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Interview

Pretty intense when I applied, there was video interview and if passed, personality test to see if you fit-pointless because a lot of professionals have done the Myers–Briggs personality test and it resembles that, then interview with Property managers

Interview Questions

• If your professional should have no issues passing their questions.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and transparent. There were three different steps, including two in person interviews and an online video portion. The video portion was awkward and I didn't think it was a great way of evaluating someone.

Interview Questions

• What would your favorite professor say your biggest strengths are?   Answer Question