Braum's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2016

1.8

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Braum's (Edmond, OK).

Interview

Swift and to the point. The district manager was kind and easy to talk to. That made the interview easier. I went well dressed and I spoke clearly and with confidence.

Interview Questions

• What is you experience? Tell me about yourself?
      How would you handle a stressful situation?
      Why do you want to work for this company?
      What is you favorite work experience?
      Do you live near by?

When can you start?
      1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 days, when i went in for an interview they were busy. I had to fill out another application because the worker i gave it to I guess didn't really give it to her, the interview was quick and easy. she only asked basic questions nothing major I was hired on the spot just need to go in for training.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was already working for the company so that was a benefit. The background check took longer than I expected. I would have been hired for the position except they felt someone that had been working there longer and was "doing the job" should get the position. However, they weren't fully qualified according to their own guidelines. The person didn't really want the job anyway but took it.

Interview Questions

• What do you like best about working at Braum's?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

basically qestioned why I wanted the position and why I would be the best candidate for it. MAKE SURE TO SMILE AND MAKE EYE CONTACT. Its a stressful job so they look for someone they can depe1 on. Keep a smile and this interview is all about you and your skills..so brag hard about yourself. Other than that , it was an easy get job if you present confidence in yourself.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

I submitted an application in person. I then received a phone call from the manager after leaving a message for her. The interview was easy and started shortly thereafter after.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Braum's (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

short and easy question and interview.nothing difficulty. the distinction manager and human resource managers asked me some questions and offer me the chance to get this job. however , the store manager does not give me the chance , the distinction manager offer me the entry-level management position but store manager gave me the grill cook. huge difference.

Interview Questions

• did you accept work at 5.30 AM?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Braum's (Amarillo, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I went to my interview everything went great. She said I was the fit they were looking for she said they were just waiting on my background and they would call me back so about a week later she calls and tells me they had gotten my background in everything was OK could I come in and do this assessment on the computer I did so I let 3 days go by and I called to see what was going on after all that needless to say she tells me there interviewing other applicants and would get back to me a bunch of bull if you ask me a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I was a good fit for the job.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Braum's (Moore, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

All you have to do is go in and do a paper application, once done you ask for the hiring manager. If they are not busy they will do a first interview with you. Ask you multiple questions, refer to your references, and if they like the responses you are giving them they take you back to the computer application and put you in the system. Once they've had time to go over all your information and check out your background they will call you back to fill out more employment paperwork. There is an actual process they go through. Not like what everyone else is saying. While being interviewed they like to keep eye contact and are very nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked here before?
      Did you leave in good standing?
      How would you rate your performance?
      Why did you leave?
      Do you have any medical problems we should know about?
      Do the medications affect your working ability in any way?
      How many hours can I expect to put you down for?
      Would your references mind if I called?
      Do you have any Tattoos/Piercings in noticeable places other than your where you'd expect them to be such as ear piercings or tattoos underneath the sleeves of your shirt and legs?
      Would you be willing to cover said body enhancements if needed?
      Do you have any questions for me today?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Braum's (Stillwater, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting an application online, the Braum's hiring committee reviews your information in order to decide whether or not you would be a good fit. If you are selected, you receive an email providing the instructions on meeting with the in-store manager closest to you. If you successfully complete your interview with the manager-on-duty, then you input your information into their software via a computer in the store.

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

Too easy. They are not stringent enough in hiring the right people for the right jobs because they get busy, get in hiring crunches, and don't hire the amount of people they need, so it results in them just hiring 'anyone'.