Braum's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

1.8

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuttle, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Braum's (Tuttle, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from HR after couple days asking if I was still interested about the job and giving me more informations about the requirements and the facilities to finally schedule an on-site interview couple days later.
    The on-site interview was one of my first interview experiences, when I arrived I filled out a equivalent document to the application I filled out online with HR and went for a tour of the lab. After briefly meeting supervisors and personal of the company, I was surprise not having questions but "just" a tour of the facilities and a lot of opportunities for me to ask everything I wanted to know.
    Everyone was really pleasant and willing to show me the lab and its surroundings. I was a little bit disappointed not having any follow-up after this interview I enjoyed.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Braum's in June 2017.

Interview

Well may I begin with , i would love to work for y'alls business. Honestly I've always gone their since I was little , I'm currently 14 . I want to be part of y'alls team at braums . I love ice cream . Also I want and need a job , I'm young but I would really love to help my parents , I am a fast learner. I really hope i get this job.

Interview Questions

• I haven't had a real interview , does this count ? But a question would be "Why do you want this job?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Braum's (Garland, TX).

Interview

i got interviewed by a lady name Lisa , she was nice. She told me not to nervous since it was my first time , trying to work and get interviewed. We talked about school and grades and why I feel I need this job

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for braums before ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Dress nicely first off. But anyway I went in and I interviewed with the store manager who was very polite. She asked me questions about my skills, and or experience. She asked why I wanted to work in the store. Why I chose this job to apply for. And about my transportation.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Braum's (Edmond, OK).

Interview

Swift and to the point. The district manager was kind and easy to talk to. That made the interview easier. I went well dressed and I spoke clearly and with confidence.

Interview Questions

• What is you experience? Tell me about yourself?
      How would you handle a stressful situation?
      Why do you want to work for this company?
      What is you favorite work experience?
      Do you live near by?

When can you start?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 days, when i went in for an interview they were busy. I had to fill out another application because the worker i gave it to I guess didn't really give it to her, the interview was quick and easy. she only asked basic questions nothing major I was hired on the spot just need to go in for training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was already working for the company so that was a benefit. The background check took longer than I expected. I would have been hired for the position except they felt someone that had been working there longer and was "doing the job" should get the position. However, they weren't fully qualified according to their own guidelines. The person didn't really want the job anyway but took it.

Interview Questions

• What do you like best about working at Braum's?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

basically qestioned why I wanted the position and why I would be the best candidate for it. MAKE SURE TO SMILE AND MAKE EYE CONTACT. Its a stressful job so they look for someone they can depe1 on. Keep a smile and this interview is all about you and your skills..so brag hard about yourself. Other than that , it was an easy get job if you present confidence in yourself.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's (Allen, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very nerve wrecking, but it was my first job, so that's expected. It is sooo not worth the time, though, because the managers there are terrible people and most everybody above the age of 18 smoke, and I hate that. It was a terrible decision to ever work there. I advise you to look anywhere else ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you were in a critical situation and had to solve the conflict.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

I submitted an application in person. I then received a phone call from the manager after leaving a message for her. The interview was easy and started shortly thereafter after.