Braum's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Braum's Interview Questions

1.7

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2008.

Interview

I was sought out by an in-house recruiter, had 1 in person interview, then received an offer

Interview Questions

• Describe your work history dating back to your very first job.   Answer Question

pay versus location, needed either a 4 day 10 hour work week or a higher salary to offset the commute, and they were not willing to negotiate on either

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

Too easy. They are not stringent enough in hiring the right people for the right jobs because they get busy, get in hiring crunches, and don't hire the amount of people they need, so it results in them just hiring 'anyone'.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's (Claremore, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was brief. I interviewed with the store manager. The store manager asked me a lot of behavioral questions. I was in high school when I applied so there were questions about school or extra curricular activities.

Interview Questions

• What does your availablility look like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Dress nicely first off. But anyway I went in and I interviewed with the store manager who was very polite. She asked me questions about my skills, and or experience. She asked why I wanted to work in the store. Why I chose this job to apply for. And about my transportation.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Braum's (Norman, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

- Present your application, Manager will contact you.
    - An appointment is set up, and there is some paperwork to do on their computer
    - Training includes: read the catalog, watch some videos, and quiz from all the material.

Interview Questions

• Question from the videos, Especially with the case on Hepatitis.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's (Richardson, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I went to a store and fill out a job application. When I went to turn it in the manager looked over the applications and gave me the job immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Arkansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's (Arkansas City, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

When, I Looked into Joining Braums, the manager didn't actually have me do a interview, I showed he beforehand what kinda person I was. I dressed real nice, but the actually reason would be the fact that I had to jump through steps to get the job. It was a bunch of personal life things, but it showed her I really want the job. So Yea! You can get a job with out doing an Interview!

Negotiation

You're Hired!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Braum's.

Interview

I was interviewed and hired immediately after the interview was completed. The interview process was just a way for the GM to get to know you and how they meshed with you personally.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Braum's in December 2014.

Interview

Pick up an application from a manager, bring it back, they can then choose to set up a meeting where the general manager sits down with you and goes over your application, or say they'll call you. I set up a meeting and I believe had to reschedule more than once on their behalf. Got the job concluding that sit down. Eye contact, nice clothes, hand shakes are important.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Braum's (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

The manager asked one question. I answered, then she said "I'll let you know". I tried to shake her hand and she ignored me. I should have known right then that this was not the job for me. However, upon being hired, I was a given a bunch of worksheets to fill out about the history of Braums, and couldn't leave until I was finished. I received no training and was thrown into taking and filling orders. I made a fool of myself, trying to decide which toppings go on which sundaes. Basically the interview was the same as the job, short and a waist of time.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work here?" was the only question.   1 Answer